I got so much more attention

I am thinking it may be that there are a lot of thin people around, and a lot of somewhat chubby people around. But there are fewer really big people around, and when someone with that preference sees someone who is really big, they want to make a connection, look, etc. It may be a while before they see someone that size again (who is their age, etc.)
9 years

Deleting

If you are friends with someone and they disappear, it is probably for good reason, unfortunately. Either they were not honest about their marital status, age, gender, gaining intentions, etc. They probably got scared and left.
9 years

Why?

Why is there a picture of a toilet seat for any profile that doesn't have a picture?
9 years

Losing progress

I think you may either have to go for it, or stop. If you try to please everyone, it will be too hard. You don't need to tell your roommate you are gaining on purpose, but you may just want to say that you've stopped counting calories for a while.
9 years

Your idea of "plus size"

I think the fashion industry considers size 14 and above BBW, or plus size. What gets me about the fashion models, is that they want everyone the same size and height, so that they can interchange the clothes, and not have to worry about the sizes.
9 years

Lgbt subforum

They rearranged a lot of things, removed some, and added some. Not sure if they completely emliminated the LGBT forum or just moved it somewhere else. I am sure one of the mods can explain it.
9 years

Favorite bbw?

My favorite BBW isn't one who has a paysite, sells clips, or asks for money. She's not known to every male FA in the world.
9 years

Belly hanging over knees

sarahjuana wrote:
Haha, I know it's an extremely common desire here smiley

For me, it won't happen because my ideal weight is around 300lbs, just a tiny bit from where I currently am.
I have fantasies of becoming much, much larger, but it's just not something that would work with my current lifestyle.

I've actually been called fake and what have you for not wanting this as a reality after mulling it over for a while.

Actually this is one way I can tell someone is NOT a fake. Real people are concerned about getting too big or not being able to continue their liefestyle. Fakes say they want to weigh 1000 pounds.
9 years

Fakers?

They usually are not too smart and give themselves away. If they weigh 250 pounds more than the Guiness record holder, they are fake. One person told me she weighed 300 pounds but bought a size 9 because she liked them tight. One person said she was so busty that she needed a track in her ceiling to hold them up, and could not go beyond the track. Another person said she was 200 pounds, but so fat she had her doors widened.
9 years

Fakers?

I remember when I was in a chat room a long time ago (before FF) and someone was pretending to be a woman to me, while he was hitting on my platonic female friend. He did not know my friend knew me, and we IMd frequently.
9 years