Strange fetishes related to fat.

LemonSugar14:
1.) I love animal play but not completely dressing up and acting like them. I'm more into parts of the lifestyle. Being called a pig or cow. Getting fed from a trough while wearing pink, no ears. Lactation is also attractive to me. My boobs turning into udders to milk.
2. Breaking things like chairs, beds, or anything lying on the floor.
3. Getting stuffed to the point of food coma, not being able to move, and having a tummy ache.
4. People staring at my exposed fat belly in a crop top or tight shirt, noticing my weight gain. Being called fat or chubby.
5. Getting fed in public and/or having my belly rubbed.
I don't do well with orders or control, but sometimes it's hot on my terms. The idea of close to immobile people turn me on. I don't want to be that big, just worship their fat.
6.Fattening up a BHM partner/friend or a BBW friend. Baking and cooking fattening food for them and making them eat it all. I love skinny/fit to fat transformation. The idea of a hot jock slowly gaining a beer gut and some moons is really sexy. I love dad bods too. Making him lose the weight after and become strong again to assist me in my gaining. I like the difference in size too. I'd prefer to be bigger in most cases.
7. Pregnancy. Getting fattened up during pregnancy and not being able to lose the weight, even though I know how to. Having to not move as much and just eat during pregnancy. Having my husband take care of me almost completely.
8. Force Feeding. Force Feeding others and getting force fed by a teasing feeder. Being in control of how much my feedee has to eat to please me. All of it.
There are probably more but I'd like to end on an even number.

oh this is hot we should talk ;-)
7 years

Fantasy?

2cute2b4gotten:
Is there anyone here who just likes the fantasy of being fat without actually gaining? Some of us may have friend or family pressure to look a certain way or health issues that warrant staying thin. Does anyone daydream or just think about what they would look like fatter and look at others who are as a means of living vicariously?

i may daydreaming about more but like to play with 10 kg more from summer to winter....well it s still there in aprul now.....mhmmmm;-)
7 years

hehe well to witness all the changes in curves clothes and maybe even attempts to exercise back into shape than would be hot and see her give into your seduction to eat more ....
7 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

1- Having a sneaky feeder who tries to fatten you up without your knowledge or consent?

yes i would love that and maybe even teasing her for her slight chubbiness and pointing out how fit i am compared to her girl powers. ...(i wouldn t even mind appetite stimulants if i know she is smart how to use those things and maybe makes a hint to me after making me drunk and stuffed and horny enough so i can t remember for sure....):-)

2- Submitting willingly to a dominant feeder who takes full control over your gaining?

well only for part time roleplays maybe a week or three on a cruise ;-)

3- Having a lovey dovey romantic encourager who makes sure you are gaining as comfortably as possible?

yes in general it should be that thought with some nice and naughty intermezzos of absolute kinky ideas of enjoying hedonism and seduction with a living fattening thought in mind...

4- Having a boy-toy encourager for you to boss around and send him to run food errands?

no not really

5- Having an encourager who is more verbally teasing calling you names and slapping your fat around?

mhm i would more like a fit girl or slow ghtly chubby girl i could tease and then she takes revenge fattening me up to a state she can tease me and even get me winded fast to use my state and stuff me until i can move so in the end she can say it was my own fault i let her do it..^^cause i couldn t resist her smart ways and lovely character or curves ;-)
chose your one or more and put them in the order of how intense your fantasy

thefatzone:

original post: thefatzone.tumblr.com/post/159106187961
7 years

hehe yes grab some lovehandles on a former trim fit girl snd ask her with a snirk in your eyes tsts where did that all came from ;-0^^
7 years

Beer belly?

hehe yeah its funny how doing the opposite can be an even bigger turn on ;-)
7 years

If you had a wish - survey

1. What is your current weight? 95kg

2. What is your normal goal weight?

100kg maybe a little over for a real difference and shock;-)

3. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, but the changes reverted after a few hours max. one day?

in sequences enduring 1hour i would love to gain in amounts of 10-20pounds and feel and test + experience every new weight and wobbly changes for an hour with my girl letting us try out every kinky idea to experience the changes and how horny we get ....

and make me gain up to 50kg until she could easily overpower me get me out of breath so she can do whatever kinky idea she has and pleases us both with this magic weight gain day or month you just granted me ???:-)

4. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, without it automatically reverting? (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

10kg maybe 15kg when being made lightheadrd by a girl or even 20kg ;-)????;-)

I guess this provides us the opportunity to know each others desires better. For example, for #3 one could wish to try out a ludicrously insane amount of weight to know how it feels like, without having to worry about long term health risks. Or one could try out how it feels to be skinny, if you never ever was skinny. Or you could try out your goal weight for a day to see if you would enjoy it.
For #4, you could reach or get closer to your goal weight if you like being fat but don't like to eat that much or you want to gain but cannot. Or you could wish to be thin again so you could enjoy your gaining journey again if you like eating more than gaining weight, or you are already worried about being too large and having health issues, but you want to let yourself go with food again for some time. You see, the same answers for #1 and #2 could get vastly different answers for #3 and #4 for different people.
7 years

First time tips for funnel feeding

i would love for a srxy girl to srdice me first a and get me drunk enough so she can easily trick me into using that funnel and show me how helpkess i can get in her hands and how easily she could make me gain if she wanted to ....;-)
7 years

Sub and dom roleplay

that sounds very nice and interesting no the kidnap thing is just fantasy if in a roleplay maybe with some developement before maybe ....

i too like more the sweet approach and to tempt the other get to a weight where you can see changes and maybe even some struggling in some some situations ^^
7 years

Meetings in the netherlands

maybe tjerenare so few female feeders who would be the main interest but i would like to meet a dutch female feeder as i found all the dutch ppl i met in my life very nice and friendly ....

ans would lve to visit the netherlands again with a good reason

maybebsome cute firl lures me inro her small appaetment and feeds enough i can t leave it anymore ;-)
7 years