Currently reading...

Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein.
10 years

Currently listening to

Phenomena - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
10 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

neither!
I identify as a sadomasochist smiley
10 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Stuff me with all the desserts!!!!
10 years

Looking for a "fulling" job.

I wouldn't exactly call Wal-Mart a good place to work if you want to gain. I lost quite a bit of weight while working there and I definitely was not trying. My store is one of the busiest in the region and was I always very active throughout the shift.

I think your best bet is something sedentary like MaddMiss suggested, or better yet, a work at home opportunity if you can find one.
10 years

New say something nice thread!

Seems like a real sweetheart smiley
10 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Adele! Oh my goodness, so beautiful! I have a huge crush on Beth Ditto. She is my Goddess role model. smiley
10 years

Musclechubs?

Super hot! I'm a fan.
10 years

Stuffing while having sex?

Zottelstern wrote:
JuliaGulia wrote:
I just wanted to follow up to say stuffing while having sex is heaven. I didn't manage to finish off the cream puffs last night, since I was already incredibly stuffed after eating all afternoon and then having a big Italian dinner (eggplant parm, fettucini alfredo, pizza, wine) but my boyfriend did feed me about 20-25, before I had the most amazing orgasm ever.

And then I woke up around 4 am and snuck to the kitchen for another 20 (or so) cream puffs. But my boyfriend found me there and took me right on the kitchen counter. So hot.

THIS IS SO HOT! I would love to get caught eating in secret like that, but even a grenade couldn't wake up my bf when he's asleep smiley

Secret eating kitchen sex sounds delightful! The thought of making somebody that aroused by just eating is such a turn-on, and good lord, a fun little weapon smiley
10 years