90's cartoon thread :)

How many had a fat or weight gain episode or scene? smiley
10 years

Whats your favorite movie...

There's something about Mary.
10 years

Silly question...

Leave it to Bigfoot wrote:
Although the microwave became available commercially in 1947 (two years before the appearance of Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner), the technology was still prohibitively expensive ($51,000 in todays money) and excessively bulky (almost 2m high and weighing 750lbs)

It wouldn't be until 1967 (a year after the end of the shows original run) that the Radrange, the first popular and affordable home model would be released. And even then, it wasn't till 1986 that even 25% of American households would seek to install the technology in their homes

I imagine the rockets and high tech gadgets he orders are pretty expensive too. smiley
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Mattachu wrote:
Plus, I still maintain that Cofagrigus ought to have been a Steel/Ghost too, so at least we've finally got this interesting type combo ^^

Wow, I thought I was the only one, no one else seems to understand it...

Gold covered sarcophagus...

Gold is a metal...

Metal = Steel (at least in terms of Pokemon typing.)
10 years

Looking to get bad gas

I don't have an answer, but your question reminds me of a great weight gain story I read on here long ago. I thought it was perfect, except for the fact that the main character who gained was constantly farting. Not my thing, but I bet you'd love it, shame I can't find it...
10 years

Feeding celeb crush fantasies?

The four girls from Spring Breakers, such a hedonistic lifestyle couldn't come without some weightgain. xD
11 years

Would it be worth it?

Impossible to make a judgement on the worth of a trade without knowing both ends of the deal.
11 years

Fat on purpose or accident?

I don't care so much why, but I do care that they did get fat.

Romantically, I don't mind, but from a sexual point of view, I love it so much more if they weren't always fat, that there was some gain (intentional or not) during their life, it just makes their current size so much hotter.
11 years

Favorite part of your body? and why?

Harmony wrote:
Mistress Mermaid wrote:
My thighs. Especially my inner thighs. They're so soft and squishy and I adore it. <3
THIS

Sounds like my kind of girls! smiley
11 years