A do not disturb button.

Hi I Am Uo,

Thanks for the suggestion this is a nice idea. Currently, notifications are on a different tab / page to the main site, so shouldn't disturb involvement in the main chat too much.

Having the option of letting others know if your happy to receive chat requests or not is great. This could be a simple design such as as adding a tick box setting in the chat for the user. The having an auto message pop up when someone tries to open a private chat that says 'This user is not currently accepting chat requests'.

I will highlight this with the site owner, thank you for the suggestion!

c00kie
FF Team
8 months

Website errror

FF Team:
Cheers for informing us about this I experienced the same issue logging on this morning and it has now been fixed.

Let us know if you encounter any further error pages on the site.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

Letters And Numbers:
The Gainers tab doesn’t work most of the time on mobile. It spits back an error string. Sometimes it will show the graph but also have the error at the top, usually just a blank page with the code. I haven’t tried on desktop, using safari for mobile.

Hi, thanks for letting us know. this is an error we are aware of and has been highlighted after testing. Just proving a little difficult to fix, but will give hiccupx another poke about this.

Thank you, and please let us know if you come across anything else while using the site.

c00kie
FF Team
8 months

Can we posting rules for dating/friendship and feeder/feede based on country??

Hi, this has been brought up in another thread and I believe a moderator was going to look into this. so apologies that this has not happened.

I have written a *How to* in the dating and friendship forum and made this a sticky thread so it will always appear at the top of the page. So hopefully folks will follow the suggested title format to make it easier for you to users to find compatible people.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

How to write a dating forum post

When writing a dating forum post, there's lots of things to consider. You need to convey what you are interested in / looking for, and highlight important parts about yourself.

Here's a few tips to make the most out of your dating post:

Title: Needs to be relatively simple and state the basics such as your age, sex, location and kink. It should also include a brief description of what you are looking for. **Remember to keep it snappy so users who may be interested can find your post easily.

For example: 36, Female, UK, Feeder - Looking for Male Feedee based in UK.

Body: In the body of the dating post you can go into a little more depth about what you are looking for. Your title has done the hard work and got people that are interested / compatible to click on your post. So here you can delve into more about yourself, what you are looking for and prompt people to get in touch. **We do allow social handles to be included on dating posts so feel free to include them.

For example: I have been into Feedism for as long as I can remember, and now looking to explore this kink with someone in real life. I am looking for a committed relationship and dedicated partner and Feedee. My preference is for a male feedee who lives locally, I am based in Manchester, UK. If you're interested in getting to know me more, message me here or contact me on Kik *Kik handle / username*.

Hope you have found this helpful, and we wish you all the best of luck in finding that special someone on the site.

c00kie
FF Team
8 months

Can we get better verfiction

LydiaFatOttter:
Sorry I was a bit tired when I wrote this stuff let me recap

When we perform the verification process the blue tick icon Is only present if we click on our profile.

A suggestion is for when our username is rendered such as on the net text on my left when you show up in the notifications feed as well as dm requests in the chat room And in the messages notification area

If we are capable of seeing what message us To be a verified account it would make it more effective as a system.

We already have a verification system why is the verification logo not more visible around the site

Great, thanks for the explanation. As per my previous reply I totally agree with you, and I can confirm as promised this has been added to our list of feature enhancements for the site.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

Website errror

Cheers for informing us about this I experienced the same issue logging on this morning and it has now been fixed.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

Ff home page broke

Hi thanks for letting us know. I experienced the same issue logging on this morning and it has now been fixed.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

Can we get better verfiction

Hi LydiaFatOtter,

Thanks for your suggestions on improving the verification feature on Fantasy Feeder.

I'm not sure what 'Buff' is so I can take a look but if its a third party application / site, it's unlikely that we would integrate it. This is because we keep things site specific and bespoke to Fantasy Feeder as this is easier for us to maintain, improve and fix.

Verified logo on usernames could be handy. You do get the verification blue shield on your profile picture on your profile, but this is not visible anywhere else on the site, It does seem a shame not highlighting verified users. Not sure how practical having the icon shown everywhere the profile picture is shows. But we could also do something similar to moderators on the forums, where there is text under the profile picture to say who is a moderator. This could also be handy for other user statuses, such as earning account members and such.

I am not sure how we could verify feeders and feedee's, People who identify as a Feeder or Feedee may also go about the things differently. For example not everyone who identifies as a feeder wants to financially provide, some may just be into the act of feeding, and one is not more valid than the other. So its a little difficult to differentiate and verify this. I think we need to let people identify how they see fit and trust that this is the true and correct

I will add to the suggestion list about verification status being more visible on the site as a whole, as I think that's a fab idea.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

We need your help with - chat leak reports

MarieTrans:
this isnt exactly related, but most the website aside from chat is broken for mobile users only

ILuvChubbyChix:
Really? I think it would be worthwhile to make a dedicated thread to cover this.

Of course, please be as specific as possible. What sections, what pages seem wrong, etc.

Just as ILuvChubbyChix has stated, this would have been helpful creating a dedicated thread, or reaching out to the moderator team, or site owner.

However I will say that we did have a site update, we don't always tell users about site updates especially with back end fixes. Sometimes updates can cause teething issues, and then myself and hiccupx go through the site and test all the pages and sections to ensure everything is working correctly.

You have likely experienced some issues while the update was being uploaded and then in the hour afterwards while we were testing and fixing anything that was affected.

If you are still experiencing issues using your mobile... Please create a forum thread detailing specifically what is not working, and with screenshots, also including your mobile device, os and browser version.

If we could now please keep this thread related to any issues with chat leaks, that would be great. Please follow the procedure outlined above to report issues.

Thanks.

c00kie
FF Team
8 months