Favorite words?

I am French. So some words that excite me are in French.

“Poilu”, in English it means “hairy”. It has to do with big hairy bellies.

“Gros nounours” means “big teddy bear” in English. Related to bear men or teddybear.🐻

Burp

Gurgle (belly noise)
5 months

Has a fat person ever unintentionally aroused you by doing something with their belly in front o

Stockylove:
I read all your answers and they are actually pretty cool and funny.

TCC:
Assuming you meant me only bc my notification said so...but if yea, cool. Thanks a lot! I try to just be myself and, admittedly, funny. If you did not mean me, I still stand by it. 😜

Of course I was talking about you too 😉
6 months

Have fat people ever asked you to touch or rub their bellies, and why?

LuvsChub04:
recently at the pub someone asked if they could touch my belly,

Stockylove:
WTF Was he a stranger?
And why ?
It's so weird and cringe.

LuvsChub04:
old college buddy was very fit n thin then he jokingly said id turned into a fatty n said ill buy ya a shot if I can rub your tankers no 'cinge'

😆
6 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

I thought about it for a long time and finally my many kinks and fetishes are exclusively about stomachs. It's incredible. I can't cum with a thin or skinny man. He has to be a little big or thick and muscular.

Otherwise my fetishes and kink other than fenderism are.

Burps, belly gurgle, squish, belly rub, vore, macro, belly roll/wave, tight clothing, belly button deep, hairy gaybears,

For me this is problematic because I can only have sex with men who have belly, otherwise it doesn't matter to me. And I have to do at least several of these kinks and fetishes to be able to have fun. So that limits me a little. That's why I'm going to create an account on Grommr soon. Maybe I could find what I want on this app, and satisfy my fantasies. Because in reality it's awkward and annoying to come across men who don't share my kinks and fetishes. I don't dare suggest it to them because they'll look at me like I'm crazy.
6 months

Contrast/size difference

for me it's very simple. The more mass and volume (in size, muscle and fat, but not too much) the more I like it in a man. And yes, a difference in size excites me a lot too. For me it's the perfect body for cuddle and kerp warm.
6 months

Fatalbert:
One time close to the holidays i had been eating good my belly was poken out a bit but the office lady stoped rubbed my belly said looking good sad thing is sh quit the job the next day but il never forget that.

she must have been full of kindness.
6 months

Burping cafe bar, ore restaurant.

I think it would be quite funny if in reality there could be a burping cafe or restaurant. It would be a place where everyone who went there would be encouraged to burp as much as possible and as loud as possible. All the food served would be food that causes gas. There would only be gassy drinks for example. And we could even organize burping contests there. There could also be the same thing but for farts. A farting cafe-bar or restaurant for farts and farter. What do you think ? Would you be happy if this kind of coffee existed? Would you like to go there?
6 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've never asked a random person to touch me in any way, but I did once demonstrate to a non-feedist friend how tight my belly was after a giant meal by poking my finger into it to show there was no give. We were in a large group, and everyone was intoxicated. She did the same to me and commented the top of my gut was like a drum.

😆
6 months

LuvsChub04:
recently at the pub someone asked if they could touch my belly,

WTF Was he a stranger?
And why ?
It's so weird and cringe.
6 months
56789   loading