Why do you find fat sexy?

There's just more of what makes a woman a woman. Bigger butt, hips, chest? (Not to mention belly, thighs,& upper arms smiley )
12 years

Man boobs!!

42B myself
12 years

Mpreg humiliation roleplay...

No toys, or comments on how far along you are looking with X amount.
Or no one would expect you're really a guy, now(then go on to describe body & clothing)
12 years

Anyone really into very large backsides?

I have a friend who had thighs as big as her waist (45"smiley, and hips of 81".
I estimate that she has put on about a hundred more pounds since then, when I last saw her. That was about 2 1/2 years ago
12 years

Whats your favourite joke?

Dubuque, IA A car is weaving & a cop pulls the driver over. When the police officer goes up to the car he finds a zebra on the passenger side & a parrot on the drunk driver's shoulder. The officer questions the driver about it. (All the above is true I added the punch line) The guy said, "The zebra said he couldn't drive, but the parrot said he would give me directions."
12 years

How much weight can you gain?

A gal I knew, gained from 170 - 280 in 9 months, because of depression
12 years

Anyone really into very large backsides?

Derrieres fighting with hips or thighs to be the biggest are the best smiley
12 years

Extreme fatness for one day?

I'd like to try 800# or more for a day
12 years

Padding

I went out padded on my waist once in the winter. I was talking on a drive up phone & a coworker came up & knocked on my passenger window & chatted about work for about a 1/2 minute. I thought sure he noticed, butt I guess the thought it was just the winter clothing I had on.

I have padded my in private
12 years

About a gaining partner-

What would be your thoughts if he asked you to gain a few? Perhaps look at it from his perspective? What is your reaction to him, about seeing the results? Does he like it?
12 years