Are belly rubs intimate?

Like sex and feeding, belly rubs are intimate and sensual and transcend the mere physical appreciation of fat bellies. And with a couple clicks like that, well, there is nothing better on earth...or heaven.
12 years

Which song are you listening?

Oh my, Anton Bruckner's 7th symphony. Try it sometime, if for no other reason than the shattering conclusion where you may be left spell-bound.
12 years

A Sibelius symphony, I think, on the radio...sounds like Sibelius anyway. Earlier it was a Beethoven symphony.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

Reeses, I know what you mean only from the feeder perspective. Like Mcr, my tastes in fat woman have grown larger over the years. I, too, can really only orgasm with a fat woman and lots of fat chat or running scenarios in my head (imaging her fatter, imagining I fed her this fat, or she's this fat b/c of how lazy and gluttonous she is).
The sad thing is that the woman I've been dating has lost 70 lbs and I've noticed we have less sex because I miss those extra fatty pounds.
12 years

Feederism is hilarious

Just reading this thread again, realizing just how powerful and primal the urge to fed and to be fed really is. All intimacy should be fun and giggly. Feeding is even more intimate b/c it entails trust, desire, respect, empathy and a crazy love for all things fat. When a feedee and feeder connect it truly is the most electric feeling...and you know what I mean; you want it to last forever.
And if that first experience is cold corn bread for refried beans, so be it; chalk it up to the unexperienced, youthful, playful, over-exhurbriate nature of discovering anything sexually new. It's still fun b/c we both love the sensation, even if we cannot explain it.
Rationally, we know there is a limit to this overwhelming desire. But, really, half the fun is TRYING to get there.
With that, let's break out the pints of B&Js, bring home the dozen donuts, try out the buffets and otherwise explore, experience and just have fun with the sensuality.
In the meantime, just where is that cheesecake?
12 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

Among the ones that get me revved up:
"Hon, have I put on weight?" as she stands in front of the mirror holding her belly apron.

After sucking down a shake bag while beached in bed, she says, rather breathlessly, "Just..a ...bit..more...please."

"Honey, didn't these jeans fit me a few months ago?" as she can't get them over her hips.

The hottest is when she just holds out her arms to be helped off the couch, doesnt say a word, just the expectation I'll help.
12 years

Listening to XM's Symphony Hall today. They're playing a very moving array of classical--quartets, solo piano, vocal--music by several guests in remembrance of the day.
12 years

Monthly gain

I don't know about a month, but in one weekend a former feedee girlfriend who was visiting gained 15 lbs. It didn't all stay of course, but over the course of dating for a year and a a half and many other fattening feeding weekends, she packed on 80 lbs.
12 years

Say something good about the..

You forgot sexiest toosmiley And just imagine how much fatter you'd get accompanying me on my amazing job!
12 years

Say something good about the..

Msprettypanties is GORGEous and seems to be getting fatter by the hour and is not the hot mess she claims to be smiley
12 years