Mulan 2
Alex rider project stormbreaker
12 rounds 2
The marine 3 home front
Xombie dead on arrival
The westing game
Stand and deliver
Lean on me

Stop listing movies where The Miz and Randy Orton ruined them...

Lol I've actually never watched either. They are on my Netflix though!
10 years

Help me fatten my piggy boy

There just might come a point in time when the heart will over ride the 'project boy fetish' of your mind.

You never know. You probably shouldn't let it sway you that someone doesn't want fattened up.

Although some of us would love it! lol
10 years

Does anyone skank?

You know what? I didn't even think of that.

Sorry if the subject is taken in the wrong context. lol
I thought Ska fans would get it right away and everyone else would just go "Eh, next" lol

Anyways: Skanking(AND in a funny video)

I used to work at a skate rink and we did concerts on Saturday nights after skate sessions were over. A ska band came one night and there was a guy, I swear he was 6'6" 520lbs out there skanking.
We dubbed it "The John Candy Skank"
10 years

Does anyone skank?

I mean, c'mon now.

Threads about Heavy metal, hardcore punk, pop, rock, best albums...

No threads (that I see) about Ska music?! It's a dream come true when Ska starts to play!! While I can tell you it's not pretty to see a 6'2" 375lbs man try to skank in a crowd, I enjoy the heck out of it!

Reel Big Fish, Bosstones, Insyderz, Sublime, Streetlight Manifesto, O.C. Supertones....

No? C'mon, I know there's some Ska nuts on this site!
10 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

SilverRider wrote:
Very into my punk but probably more of the ska variety... Skints, Random Hand, Capdown, Leftover Crack, The Macc Lads, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy...

Ditto. been on a super kick of Reel Big Fish, Mighty Mighty Bosstones and The Insyderz as of late. Even plan to shave and dress like the RBF lead singer on a daily basis. lol
10 years

Favorite non-theater movie?!

TheCannibal wrote:
OH MY.
I FORGOT MY FAVORITE.
Who could forget the SyFy classic, "Sharknado"?

It is a shame I didn't think of Sharknado, but my mind was stuck on Idiocracy! lol

Coincidentally, I was talking to a friend at work about Troll 2 the other day. "NILBOG! It's Goblin spelled backwards!" lol Classic!

I'll go out on a limb to say Home Alone 3-5 are the WORST non theater movies ever.
10 years

Dear ff community

In all honesty, I've spent days talking with people from here and only talked about food, gaining, feeding etc... for a total of 20 minutes.

It's not all fetish all the time for some guys lol

Like I've been talking to Lizzie, from here, for the past 5 days. From morning until I go to bed we message back and forth (Yes, she's totally amazing). Weight gain and all of this has only come up but 3 times. It's what this site is about, but not what everyone here is about 100% of the time.
10 years

Favorite non-theater movie?!

So this guy around here, Brawndo, he knows who he is lol

He got me thinking about one of my favorite movies that wasn't in theaters.

Idiocracy. Mike Judge (Office Space, Beavis and ***) created this film and I f'n love it!

So, what's your favorite movie that was straight to DVD?! (Or made for TV even)
10 years

The shy people?

JulesTeak wrote:
Life long member here - though alcohol helps

Truth.
10 years

The shy people?

I'm a naturally outgoing person when I warm up. I come across as shy on the site though as I feel the site is Kliq like.

Maybe not Kliq like, but when you try to join in a convo and get ignored 80% of the time, you just sit back and quietly think about what you would add to the topic at hand.

Anyways... if I go out I tend to not bother anyone until I get a feel for how to "play the room" so to speak, then I'm always chatting up, making friends. Took a number of years to learn how to be myself and put myself out there. Here's to everyone hopefully learning it! smiley
10 years