Happiness

i think that if you endure some sadness or hardhip it makes the happiness better when you experience it. although you do have to be smart and realise when something is a deadend. life comes with its ups and downs in my opinion, so you cant be happy 24/7. but you can be contented by thinking that the bad moments will pass and focus on the happy times.
12 years

Psychological thrillers.....

Hard Candy, Silence of the Lambs, Shutter Island, Texas Chainsaw Massacre(although that kinda more horror), The Skeleton Key.
12 years

Say something nice...

he has some wicked green hair and makes me want to get a green streak in mine smiley
12 years

100+ bmi

my BMI is only 32 atm. moderately obese that says. id have to weigh 263kg or 578lbs to be over 100 BMI.
12 years

What's in your perfect meal?

i havnt really thought much about a perfect meal before but i knoe there would be quite a few courses. probably start out light with an entree or various tapas, then a light main, meat and salad or something like that, then a heavy main, pasta with a creamy sauce, then desert being chocolate mousse or cheesecake. sooo hungry after typing that lol
12 years

Favorite djs

Above and Beyond are definately my favourite. i also like Armin Van Buuren, Cosmic Gate, Guiseppe Ottivani and Tiesto.
12 years

I'm a jerk

physical attraction is always a factor in a relationship but personality and intelligence also come into it. I think you are right in saying that FAs can be as shallow as the average person but i also think it is just human nature.
So i dont think you should be so down on yourself. People make mistakes and not all relationships turn out as wanted. its a learning experience to make you a better person.
12 years

Create a forum story :)

Ivan looked at Ivy with a hint of terror in his eyes, he was sure what this strange man planned to do with them was not going to be good. Ivy looked back and gave him a smile as if to say "it will be alright." She was actually quite excited by the goings on that day, and was curious to see where they were going and what would happen next. After an hour or so the carriage started to slow down and came to a stop in front of a huge wooden door. The stranger opened the carriage door and motioned for them to get out. Ivan stumbled and shook as he stepped down. Ivy eagerly jumped out and then looked up with amazement. Infront of them was a castle so grand she didnt know what to do or say. She stood there staring for a few minutes until she felt a pulling on her sleeve. Ivan who was trying to get her attention pointed to the huge door which was silently opening. A short, plump lady walked out and circled them looking them up and down. When she was done she stopped and looked at the stranger who pointed to Ivy and then Ivan and said "Well then which one do you want?" ...
12 years

Ok how many people do this???

i am one of those aussies that have never tried chilli but ive made some wierd sandwich combos. avocado and vegemite is great - it looks like green poo on bread but tastes delicious. also adding banana to a peanutbutter saandwich is awesome.
12 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

yeh this really appeals to me and has been a fantasy before i even hit puberty actually... but then i like the whole being in someone elses control with other things too.
12 years