Surprising lack of australians-

I too am surprised there aren't more Aussies or even Kiwis for that matter participating here.

Given the severity of lock downs and home confinement you folks have been going through, it seems there's not much to do in person anymore.
2 years

Feeders turned feedees: share your story!

newenglander:
This concept intrigues me despite always having been an FA but not a feeder.

The idea of a woman exacting revenge on a fit feeder (or more likely enabler) boyfriend, FWB, or roommate, especially when she wasn't necessarily a willing participant, but simply couldn't avoid overindulgence, is a huge turn-on!

I have never seen this play out in real life, a feeder getting one-upped by his victim turned aggressor, but did read a story here a few years back that was pretty much on the mark.

A woman from the UK did exactly that to her feeder boyfriend. She turned the tables on him, made him gain some serious weight, then dumped him. The best part was how proud she was of herself, bragging about it in this forum!

Miachu:
I need to read that forum post now!!! 😮

I tried looking back using the forum search feature to find the post to no avail. Unfortunately I don't recall the user's name to search by member.

I just recall she was from the UK and absolutely "loved it" when her fit, toned feeder ex-boyfriend got fat and flabby, like a dose of karma for him having fattened her and others in the past.

Perhaps an admin would know if the posts get deleted, say when a member deletes their account, or if there's an archive?
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

My wife had a '98 Ford Taurus years ago when we met.

I didn't mention it in my previous post simply since it's so old I doubt anybody would be in the market for one today.

She drove it for several years until about 200,000 miles and found it very comfortable. The driver's seat didn't fare well under her weight though. The upholstery was still intact but the cushion was compressed into oblivion.
2 years

Feeders turned feedees: share your story!

This concept intrigues me despite always having been an FA but not a feeder.

The idea of a woman exacting revenge on a fit feeder (or more likely enabler) boyfriend, FWB, or roommate, especially when she wasn't necessarily a willing participant, but simply couldn't avoid overindulgence, is a huge turn-on!

I have never seen this play out in real life, a feeder getting one-upped by his victim turned aggressor, but did read a story here a few years back that was pretty much on the mark.

A woman from the UK did exactly that to her feeder boyfriend. She turned the tables on him, made him gain some serious weight, then dumped him. The best part was how proud she was of herself, bragging about it in this forum!
2 years

Anyone ever

Considering my wife and I met years ago on a BBW dating site, this was never an issue. We had both just joined the site, hit it off the night we met, and never looked back.

The girl I was hooking up with prior didn't take it so well. She was also a BBW but hated being fat. She didn't quite believe me when I mentioned how hot certain features of her body were, and when I tried caressing her fat, she would giggle with embarrassment yet became instantly turned on, typically deflecting attention by immediately getting sexual. The sex was amazing every time. Years later I discovered she had bypass surgery, so kind of the exact opposite of coming around to like being obese. Too bad, she used to have a body that would've been very popular here.
2 years

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

As a kid I crushed on a BBW school bus driver in elementary school. She was cute, fat, and handled her bus like a boss. I loved to sit up front and watch her jiggle in the driver's seat as she worked the pedals, shifter, and the lever that operated the door!

Also I used to always check the Sunday newspaper ads for stores like K-mart and JC Penney which showed plus-size women modeling clothing. Spring and summer were best, since they were modeling swimsuits, tank tops, and shorts.
2 years

Wife wants to gain weight but only wants to be pear shape.

It pretty much all comes down to her DNA. She can try different foods and different exercises, but unless she's a pear shape to begin with, none of it will matter.

My wife is very bottom heavy with big ass, thighs and calves, but the times she's been over 300 lbs the newer fat deposits developed noticeably in her belly.
2 years

Cars for 400lb plus

My wife has ranged from about 230-340 lbs over the years and refuses to have a car that is less than ideal from a comfort perspective. I can't blame her one bit. We both used to do a tremendous amount of driving and have had numerous vehicles over the years.

The following vehicles were comfortable: Saturn View, Kia Sorento, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Santa Fe, and Chevrolet Tahoe (most comfortable by far). All had an automatic transmission except the Saturn which was a 5-speed manual. (That Saturn did have a shockingly roomy driver's compartment!)

The Hyundai and Chevrolet products also have been extremely reliable and I highly recommend them.

One vehicle I owned that she absolutely hated was a Saab 9-3. It had a 5-speed manual transmission, requiring an up/down motion with the leg to work the clutch pedal. I must admit, she looked so hot squished into that Saab the one time she drove it, it was such a tight fit, and watching her jiggle as she worked the pedals drove me crazy!
2 years

Fantasy feeder feels like home

For over a decade, this site has been an excellent resource for all things related to my fat fetish.
2 years

What is your starting weight in 2022? (check back 12/31/22 to see how much you’ve gained)

BradyG:
Yeah… you could say that. I was going to the doctor during that period almost every week and I will get weighed every time and there was this one particular week I swear to God because of the prednisone I gained 21 pounds in one week. I didn’t even know that was possible I think it’s from retaining water or something. But all in all I think I gained like 40 pounds from the prednisone.

Prednisone will definitely do that. Depression meds will too, but not as fast. Medicine-induced weight gain tends to be more rapid and "stick" more so than that from simple overindulgence. I've seen it time and again!
2 years