Trans and gaining

I'm not trans, but I agree with you. They lose weight and take hormones, and end up with no fat to transfer to their hips or breasts.
9 years

Being teastd by family members

You need to tell them that it is unacceptable to make fun of you. If they can't stop, avoid them as much as you can. Don't go to meals with them.
9 years

Ethics: stuffing & starvation

One of the major cause of starvation is overpopulation. I do not understand how anyone could have children if they know they do not have the resources to feed them. Mother Teresa said, “How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers.”

In other words, the problem needs to be fixed in the countries and by the people who are experiencing the problems.
9 years

Skinny girl wanting to be fat

You have to do what you want to do, and not worry about what others think. If you want to be fat, then get fat. If you want to be thin, then stay thin. However, it is not always easy for someone who is meant to be thin to get fat. But you can try.
9 years

Fa fiance and me gaining

I would not try to analyze it too much. Just take it from where it is now. If he wants you to gain, and you want to gain, there is nothing to analyze.
9 years

Relocating to philly/sj

I am in South Jersey. Not looking to meet, but always willing to chat.
9 years

Microwave petition * pls help*

How about getting a new boyfriend?
9 years

Social life

It is more one's attitude than their weight. I remember years ago going on some blind dates. One night I had a date with someone who was a size 16 and she was totally miserable and no fun to be with. The next night I had a date with someone who weighed around 375 pounds. I like to spend a lot of time with someone I am seeing, and she had too busy of a social life to give me much time.

Of course, it also depends on your target audience. If you are gaining weight anddating people who like fat people, it's a plus. If you are gaining and dating people who like thin people, it's a negative.
9 years

Extreme padding?

allmixedup wrote:
Does anyone pad and then go out in public? Or wear their fat suit for an extended period of time, like sleeping in it or just wearing it around the house?

I just made a new realistic fat suit. I used a 5x grey sweat suit. And sowed various pillows/ stuffing into a special bodysuit to keep my stuff in place.i went to Walmart to obtain my material. Thank god I did. While there I was able to observe how the super obese move,walk, and interact in public. There are a lot of fellow fatties at Walmart at 1am. When I got to the register my cashier was a big girl. I'm guessing 400. She was playing with the stuffing I put on the belt. She asked me was I was making. I quickly replied "pillow". It was great.

Anyways I rushed home and constructed my new body. The end product produced an excellent fat suit making me appear as if I'm weighing in around 450-500lbs. I put it on chilled out for the evening in it and even wore it over nighttime. I wanted to get used to limited movement and to prefect the way a person of this size would move.

This morning I was eager to continue living as a super obese person. I am really enjoying this experience..To try it out and to see if it was realistic enough I wore it out while doing errands. I went through a fast food drive through and then to an ATM to warm up. No odd looks, looks like everyone doesn't even question I'm not really this fat. I drove around for awhile trying to muster up enough strength to walk into a store and buy something. This would be the ultimate test.

I decided on this one small convince store with only the owners car out front. This was a store I had never been to and one I hardly even pass by. I waddled on it. Went to the back, grabbed a drink, and made my way up front, while being mindful of my new extra girth I carefully made my way up the narrow aisle to the front to pay. At the register the guy was on the phone arguing with his doctors office. He hung up and we had a conversation about how much doctors offices suck. I'm still wearing it as I type this. It's so comfortable. I think every Friday on my day office I'm going to wear this for the entire day. I will call it "fat Fridays" hahaha.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Maybe the cashier at WalMart was 120 pounds wearing padding too. lol. Why would she ask otherwise?
9 years

Pleasant pick a boo belly expe

I think you found a new way to drive distracted.
9 years