Definite underagers banned

An update on Fatty Boy:

Hey I am 20 years old not 13. My brother must have gone on it when I've been out so please reactivity my account and I will make sure he doesn't get it again.
-
Hello I am Fatty Boy and I explained what I think has happened so why is my account still suspended.

Anyway even if I was 13 who said that I can't make another account and fake my age so come on what is the actual point in suspending my account. Suspending accounts doesn't do much at all so please reactivate my account

Below is a picture of my brother to prove that I'm telling the truth

And he posted some random pic of some kid maybe, nothing to prove anything? Told him to send in ID to prove his age.

Update:

Unfortunately I don't have any recent photos but here is 1 from last year when I was 19
My birth date is 14/2/1996

This doesn't prove anything. And why is there an FF copyright on the photo? Does it belong to another member here? Asking him to provide proper photo ID again.
8 years

Vocaatad 9 hours ago
80.101.66.185, Aleb1bela@gmail.com

about me: I am actually 12, not 18

-goes pale- Yeah, no. Banned.
8 years

fatwannabe 3 days ago
175.141.41.8, sophiamariyas@gmail.com

TheBeast 2 hours ago
shout: Underage! I just saw her face it's a teen max 15 years old

Yup it's feedergirl 552 again. Banned.
8 years

Stretchmarks

I don't mind them, they're nice.
8 years

Ff relationships that work long term?

I knew someone who met their long time partner here a few years ago. They aren't on FF anymore but they are in a very happy and loving relationship still.
8 years

Fatty Boy 2 days ago
86.159.182.169, Bl2322@sthelens.org.uk

about me: I am a 13 year old boy and I really want to get fat but my parents won't let me. When they are out I sneak snacks into my room and stuff myself with them but I have only gained about 5 pounds and I can't gain anymore. Can't wait till I live on my own so I can go to all you can eat restaurants and eat all of the food in there and then move onto another restaurant and then another.

smiley Ugh, one year ban.
8 years

Why are you on ff??????

For dating and talking with other people into all this, mostly.
8 years

This or that

The latter because it's worth a million dollars and only temporary.

Dogs or cats?
8 years

Zerojr999 2 months ago
86.180.255.191, Nicoletoonwilson.nw@gmail.com

growthatchub 2 hours ago
profile: She told me she's 16 and asked me not to report it.

One year off.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Alright, covering all the newly revealed Pokemon now in the new English trailer here:

Charjabug, the Battery Pokemon. It's a Bug/Electric type and Grubbin's evolution, with the ability Battery (Increases the power of ally Pokémon's Special move). Cocoon Pokemon.

Vikavolt, the Stag Beetle Pokemon. It's a Bug/Electric type and Grubbin's final form. It's ability is Levitate.

Drampa, the Placid Pokemon. It's a Normal/Dragon type with the abilities Berserk (Increases Special Attack when Hit Points reach 50%) and Sap Sipper.

Bruxish, the Gnash Teeth Pokemon. It's a Water/Psychic type with the abilities Dazzling (Prevents moves with an increased Speed Priority from hitting) and Strong Jaw.

Cutiefly, the Bee Fly Pokemon. It's a Bug/Fairy type with the abilities Honey Gather and Shield Dust.

Togedemaru, the Roly-poly Pokemon. It's an Electric/Steel type with the abilities Iron Barbs and Lightning Rod. The Pikachu clone of the game.

Tapu Koko, the Land Spirit Pokemon. It's an Electric/Fairy type with the ability Electric Surge (Activates Electric Terrain when being sent out). It seems to be a guardian of one of the islands and a possible legend.
8 years