How fat would you like to be?

Toweroffat:
I want to be so fat that I can barely masturbate. I want to be horny all the time because masturbating requires too much effort with all of the fat that's in the way

Me too! But, I always thought the hydralics would stop working, but the frustration that you mentioned is there.

Can one become to fat for masturbation? Can the penis be buried under an apron of fat to prevent it?

I love this form of chastity, for it can not be removed normaly.

Maybe it would not stop it, but have it take so much effort as to make it not worth it. Assuming an "O" was even possable.
7 years

Has any one tried....

Has any one tried the cheese Danish made by Tastecake???

1 Serving = 1 5oz Danish
570 cal
28 g. fat
29 g. sugar

Does not seem like you will have consumed that many cal.
7 years

High level feeder.

Fattened to 300+, but not sure how high it will go. It's very doubtful that I will ever get below that weight.
7 years

F feeder iso m feedee to gain and relocate to tn

slim4ssbhm:
Looking for a male feedee only.that wants to become a ssbhm over 500lbs. Must be willing to relocate to Memphis,Tn. You could stay with me and I could help you get a job. Serious feedees that are willing to text. sorry no kik.

What jobs do you have down you way? Humm, you know you would have to feed me more to compensate for the burned calories.
7 years

Belly getting in the way....

boundandfeed:
You know you have put on the pounds, when you have to lean over the sink to brush your teeth. If you do not lean over, the toothpaste, (if any drops) ends up on your belly.

The Donut King:
I'd just not wear a shirt and wash the toothpaste off later.

That is what I do, but sometimes I will be in a hurry and forget.
7 years

Belly getting in the way....

You know you have put on the pounds, when you have to lean over the sink to brush your teeth. If you do not lean over, the toothpaste, (if any drops) ends up on your belly.
7 years

Olive oil. how much?

AskDrFeeder:
1. blog on the subject: growingcurves.blogspot.com/

2. I would start out slowly, maybe 3 tablespoons (357 calories) per day to start and increase it by a tablespoon per day. If you notice any ill effects, stop immediately, or at least cut back until you find an amount you can tolerate easily.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's very fattening stuff If you do the above you'll be up to a cup a day in two weeks, which is an extra 1910 calories per day.

Evo vs Heavy Cream, compare.
8 years

Olive oil. how much?

stuffmybelly:
Olive oil has lots of fat in it however i am quite small and light (165 cm 47kg) and i have heard stories of ppl going to hospital from chuging lots olive oil (too much fat i presume) so how much would be the most effective and wont put me in hospital?

What's the difference between gaining with heavy cream and EVO oil?
8 years

Commanding lesbian feedee's

I will have to agee here, and I would want to be placed in a chastity belt and or bound.
8 years