Real life breast expansion

shazzercafe wrote
Sorry guys! I've been super busy with life. Ugh. Anyway, the results are in and..... IT WORKS! I can finally fill out a B cup. I went from being 38 inches around to 41 inches. Now, I did listen for 3 weeks instead of the recommended two, but there you go. Here's to science!

pics for proof?
13 years

World fattening day

juicy wrote
What I'm thinking of is the global equivalent of T'giving in the US--a relatively secular holiday that is widely associated with overeating?

My thoughts exactly. smiley
13 years

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

AliceInWonderland wrote
I met a guy like that on here... just reading your post made me angry at him because he was exactly the same. Men can be so immature and weird... doesn't really matter though he was a loser and not even very good looking, you know who you are smiley

LOL

<3
13 years

Help! how do you deal with the erotic feelings during weight gain?

sarastrangeredux wrote
I thought those feeling were the whole point! smiley

/agreed

If its not for the erotic benefit, why would anyone gain? :S
13 years

Favortie place to shop! size 12- 44 in womens

Amatrix wrote
Italianfa1 wrote
what size are you hun?

I am a size 204390834759

ZOMG YOUR SO SEXY!!! smiley
13 years

Halloween costumes?

abeamt wrote
disconnectedsmile wrote
here's mine.
no, i wasn't The Hulk. a cookie to whoever knows who i was dressed as.

Easy. Hamburglar.

lmfao, I thought the same thing, but figured I wouldn't say it and embarrass the poor fellow smiley
13 years

Anime fans or if curiosity has brought you in.

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
I know this is just a "do you watch anime" thread.....but are there any other plus sized cosplayers here besides myself? lol It would be interesting to share techniques and stuff, because being thicker, it does create a whole other challenge in doing cosplay

Emi Isuzu.

Google her and thank me later. smiley
13 years

Dramatic gains anyone?

Ziouptpouf wrote
I'm sure they exist, but starting thin, it's not very easy to gain a lot of weight. And if it's of course possible, it takes time. So it's discouraging when you've been stuffing all week and find out that you actually loose weight or gained only one pound. That's why I think it's better to set short time goal, even if your long time goal is to be 400lbs or more.

Besides, there's some people who may have second thoughts after gaining and decide to loose it all...

Sounds right to me.
13 years

Prefered weight

Ziouptpouf wrote
Most gainers don't have a prefered weight, they want to be bigger and fatter even when they achieve their first goal...

I disagree, having gained myself, I'd never head into immobility territory, i've always liked 300lbs as my limit.

Point is, like all fetishes, its pretty personal, so there is no real point in generalising.
13 years

Fable 3 bbw?

I'm still waiting for Fable 2 on PC here ffs! smiley
13 years