bigbelly 17 hours ago
67.243.97.132, isaacsemail@mailinator.com

about me: I am 15.

One year off.
8 years

Definite underagers banned

ZLolliPop 2 hours ago
63.234.148.66, Mimymoe16@gmail.com

looking for: I'm looking for a geeky girl, in her teens. Not super young though I'd prefer. I'm 17 and I'd not like any younger awkward people, you know how it goes.

ZLolliPop 5 mins ago
Hey I'm a bigger girl admirer, doesn't matter how big really. I'm 17 and white, 6'0"
Kik me @zionmanofwoe

Said he's 17 on both his profile and in a shout, have given him a year off.

Update:

I'm sorry, but you don't have to suspend my account, that was a typo I made on that post, it wasn't supposed to say 17. I hit the 7 instead of the 8. Quite a silly misunderstanding.

Sincerely, an 18 year old.

Really? Two typos then, one on his profile and one in shouts. I have asked him to provide proof of age in that case.
8 years

feedergirl 552
email address: sophiamshahin@gmail.com
IP address: 14.192.209.174

feedergirl 55
email address: mariyashahin1@gmail.com
IP address: 175.139.34.147

bloatedbellygirl
email address: smariyashahin@Gmail.com
IP address: 175.139.34.147

Malaysian girl, admitted to being 16 and suspended her but she keeps making accounts. I'll just keep banning them I guess.

Edit:
bloatedbellygirl1 1 hour ago
175.139.34.147, sophiasmariya@gmail.com

I've lost my patience and banned her IP. We can't have this underager ignoring the bans and making new accounts over and over. She can email in for an appeal when she's of age.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pikipek the Normal/Flying woodpecker has the abilities Keen Eye and Skill Link (nice!). Route 1 type bird most likely.

Yungoos the Normal mongoose has the abilities Stake Out (the Pokemon's moves can deal twice the normal damage to any Pokemon that switches in or enters the field mid-battle) and Strong Jaw. Route 1 Normal type?

Grubbin the Bug grub has the ability Swarm. Probably another caterpillar type like Caterpie and Weedle. (Update) It seems it is and it's going to evolve into a Bug/Electric type.
8 years

Currently listening to

Marilyn Manson - I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New koala and puppy Pokemon!

First up is Komala, the Half Awake Pokemon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep

While the dog is Rockruff, and is a Rock-type Pokemon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokemon.

Also a couple of Zygardes forms were shown in a video, so they're not anime exclusive at all:
8 years

Teenfeeder 16
email address: Mr.wammy505@gmail.com
IP address: 73.176.253.139

Profile outright says:
I'm a 17 year old guy with a fetish for bbw's and gainers.

Has received a year ban, very easy done here since it'll wear off when he's 18.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

fatterfantasy 2 months ago
88.105.162.93, treckxer@mail.com

Hey why is the about me projected onto photo's its not as if i had any inclination to read bios to begin with and i still don't, i think we can all agree the whole purpose of this site is just a "secret fap bank" people will never actually see a bbw for example in the flesh the about me is irrelevant so long as i can fap to fat women and no one finds out that i do thats all i care about not the person
fatterfan... 11 hours ago

Wondering whats happening with the females here, page number is down from 166 to 162 seems to be more frequent this year and i havnt seen a good full body and face picture for months or when i do they get deleted or leave, debating if its worth coming here soon as it will just be a sausagefest lmao RIP ff i will miss you
fatterfan... 16 hours ago

Hi James. Bye James. Banned.
8 years