Feed big bertha

It looks familiar, ironically though, I had no idea this was what it was about at the time. :$
13 years

Halloween costumes?

AliceInWonderland wrote
BunnyBones wrote
This is my dress for Halloween! Isn't it adorable!? *.*

scenedead.co.uk/productimages09/stock_dress_hellbunny_iheartzombies_1.jpg

I'll post a pic^^

I was so gonna buy that! But not for halloween... does that make me weird haha.

I have my halloween costumes sorted now wooo.

No, THAT doesn't make you weird, as for the other stuff though... smiley
13 years

I really want to gain but i have a hard time...

try eating a variety of foods, as well as pacing yourself through out the day. It will be hard at first, but if you are serious about it and persist, it will get easier.
13 years

Funny sheldon comic...

lol this reasoning should be used for anyone wondering if they should have more of anything! smiley
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

Done, although the "is feederism positive/negative" doesn't make sense. :S
13 years

The morning after ...

lol you answered yourself, lay off the greasy foods.

Despite what the media would have you believe, greasy foods aren't the only way to gain/stuff.

Try pastas, sweets, breads, continuing to mix it up with variety will help too.

Good Luck.

smiley
13 years

Self-concious women

nl54 wrote
I don't feel the need to apologize, I did nothing wrong. I've put my arms around the stomach of slimmer women, and they didn't freak out like this girl did.

Well if a slimmer women reacted like that would you have apologised?

Everyone is different and is comfortable with different things, I just think if I did something to someone and they did not appreciate it, i'd feel the need to apologize for my forwardness.

However, like I said, everyone is different.
13 years

Self-concious women

WindDancer wrote
Maybe her stomach is really sensitive, and it hurts when people touch it... smiley Or, maybe she just wants to be in control of the situation like when she showed you her breasts, that was her decision and when you put your hands on her it might have made her uncomfortable...

This, well somewhat lol.

I find that for some larger women, the stomach can be a very sensitive area and i don't mean in that "ooh that tickles way"

For her, she may be more uncomfortable with her stomach then her boobs, hence the reason she flashed you.

Also, and this is more for everyone, i'd stay away from the stomach as a starting point unless you know the other person is into the scene or comfortable with it, for general society, the stomach still seems to be a "taboo" area.

Hopefully though you can work past this, probably apologise, and still continue with where the relationship was heading. smiley
13 years

How do you place pic on front of your ad?

rofl, screw mods, the Fonz is here! smiley
13 years

Question for the guys who cant see thier stick

skizzles wrote
Can yup masturbate by rubbing your belly over your cock while walking around without people noticing?

That's a huge fantasy of mine.

lol would end up pretty messy...
13 years