Music genres

Lots of alternative and electronic stuff along with industrial and some rock usually.
8 years

Definite underagers banned

Harrywfungainer
email address: harry.walmsley@hotmail.co.uk
IP address: 82.38.43.81

Told glutton he was 14 years old. Have given him the standard year ban.

Edit: He somehow ban evaded, logged into FF again and reported glutton as 'rude'. >_> Have rebanned harry and revoked his password.
8 years

Any tips for 'coming out of the closet'

If your family really care about your autonomy, they'll respect your choices in who you're attracted to. No point in living your life trying to please them forever. They're not the ones who are going to be there for you after you've moved out and are living away from them making your own life.

Would you rather be with someone you love each night, or would you prefer to lie alone in bed and think 'well at least I'm pleasing my family'. Choice is obvious to me. You're 30 and more than old enough for them to not have any control over how you live your life and what people you're into, and they have to respect that.

Any rational family member isn't going to throw a raging fit over it. And if they disrespect your partner, you need to stand up to them and stand your ground for the person you love.

8 years

Currently listening to

The Naked And Famous - Hearts Like Ours
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome to all newer members! smiley Hope you all enjoy it here.
8 years

How do you like your coffee?

Sweeter and milky enough generally, whenever I do have coffee. Milk definitely makes it more palatable for me.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New Trailer!:

It's officially the Alola region which consists of a number of islands, and the two legendaries are officially released as Solgaleo and Lunala.

Solgaleo is the cover legendary of Pokemon Sun. It is a Psychic/Steel type and has the Full Metal Body ability, making it stats unable to be lowered by the effects of an opponent's moves or Ability. It's signature move is Sunsteel Strike.

Lunala is the cover legendary of Pokemon Moon. It is a Psychic/Ghost type and has the Shadow Shield ability, where it will take less damage from an attack that lands when it has full HP. It's signature move is Moongeist Beam.

The new professor is Professor Kukui and his assistant is Lillie. Your friend is Hau.

The ability to choose a skin colour is back from Pokemon X and Y, with four colours to choose from this time instead of three! smiley Also changing clothes is back!

Also your Pokedex has a Rotom in it that speaks with you!

8 years

Any tea addicts around??

I do adore tea. smiley I have it every day, sometimes multiple times. Usually black teas but I like Chai and Earl Grey, or Orange & Cinnamon.

8 years