Ok, who did it?

Murphy wrote
I think that Blizz has enough on their hands with all the crap that's buggy from 4.0.1 (and before!) without taking on the major task of creating additional character models for people to customize.

Ha, no arguments there, still, its just nice to know others appreciate the larger figure, even on WoW. smiley
13 years

How to eat 10,000 calories?

Shame you didn't make it to 10k, however I just looked at the pics and must say, I am impressed at the difference, would be even better if you could get the before and afters together for the one pic.

Clear to see where all those calories went, your belly is bulging. smiley
13 years

Ok, who did it?

Posted this delightful thread on the Warcraft Forums:

forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html

I imagine it must be someone from here, either that or they would enjoy being introduced to here. smiley

I also agree 100% with what they said! smiley
13 years

Uwe boll to make first fat female superhero movie - blubberella

Eh, I disagree with the name of the movie, also, rather then being a fat positive movie, seems to be just an excuse to further ridicule fat people...
13 years

Stuffing video

Try different things, both slow seductive eating and fast pigging out can be sexy, just do a variety to keep it interesting. smiley Also getting messy while eating can be hot too. smiley
13 years

How many of you are actually in long term feeder/ feedee relationships?

abeamt wrote
jessica667 wrote
Hey

I'd really love to find a feeder to help me gain . . .

Joey wrote
Im after a serous relationship with a feedee, but it seems i have the same problems lol.

ROFL

I didn't even need to watch the whole thing, just hear the intro riff. smiley
13 years

Weight gain shakes work for a fact, i'm proof.

disconnectedsmile wrote
Duracellomg wrote
So like how do you buy this kind of stuff? I've always figured it'd be weird to bring up a can of weight gain shake stuff to the cashier already being overweight.

it worked for Homer Jay Simpson.

"heh, lucky for you this stuff don't work"
13 years

Really, i meant what i said. dating websites

AliceInWonderland wrote
Maximum wrote
Brickwell wrote
Maximum wrote
winterstocking wrote
Maximum wrote
winterstocking wrote
Anyway, my conclusion here is that there are no fat men in New Zealand. I'm blaming all these frikking hills.

Hmm, think of all those poor NZ FFA's...

I think I need to move. smiley

You should. Bring Brickwell. smiley

Brick ain't fat or an Aussie? :S

Brickwell, however, can travel.

>.< touche...

Brickwell doesn't have a passport! Max does haha.... do you?

.... I can travel smiley I guess I'm even further away from your type... lool

Nope, don't even have a passport, lol i've never left the country! Although I have been meaning to change that. smiley
13 years

Paranormal activity 2

I don't get horror movies to be honest, but the way I see it, the first one came out, unexpectedly good/scary and surprised everyone, however once it became "popular" it all of a sudden became too cool to be scared by it.

*shrugs* Society is wierd like that...
13 years

Just binged ;d

Two female feedees talking about stuffing and posting pics?

Why haven't the guys swarmed over this thread yet? smiley
13 years