How do you like your steak?

I never listed mine actually - I tend to go for a well done steak (I was raised on it so I got used to it) but marinated for hours to soften it up. I don't get expensive cuts so don't worry. smiley I don't mind lesser done steaks when I have them though, I should try them more.
8 years

Your star sign

Just feeling like bumping this up to see any more changes in what signs enjoy the place. smiley
8 years

Anime fans?

I finished Attack on Titan recently as well. I do also like Evangelion and DBZ, and a friend introduced me to Outlaw Star so I watched through that not long ago too.
8 years

Cooking

I mostly like cooking for other people rather than myself. It is fun when I do that though. Preparing dinners usually but I do bake sometimes.
8 years

Definite underagers banned

hiccupx:
In future I think it would be better to give a year long ban instead, since by then they may be old enough to return in any case, or if they prove their age their account can be fully restored.

A good idea, will work with that from now on.
8 years

Definite underagers banned

Now that's a weird text chat glitch, Augmentor came in chat and people started panicking about him being a 15 year old (someone commented 'here comes the 15 year old again&apossmiley and sure enough, his age came up in the side area as being 15. After people said that he immediately left the chat rather than say anything else, so I banned him on the spot.

However, he has emailed in saying he put his age as 2015 though, and looking at his profile it does appear to be so. Very strange! Might have to put an upper limit on age to prevent that oddity from happening with text chat again to avoid panic.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New info will be released on June 2nd. Also it's thought the cover legendaries may be called Solgaleo and Lunaala.
8 years

Fake females thread 3

ThunderThighs4Days:
fantasyfeeder.com/accounts/admin

Banned all the fakes and gave Djeje a week off.
8 years