Fakers?

They usually are not too smart and give themselves away. If they weigh 250 pounds more than the Guiness record holder, they are fake. One person told me she weighed 300 pounds but bought a size 9 because she liked them tight. One person said she was so busty that she needed a track in her ceiling to hold them up, and could not go beyond the track. Another person said she was 200 pounds, but so fat she had her doors widened.
11 years

Fakers?

I remember when I was in a chat room a long time ago (before FF) and someone was pretending to be a woman to me, while he was hitting on my platonic female friend. He did not know my friend knew me, and we IMd frequently.
11 years

Trans and gaining

I'm not trans, but I agree with you. They lose weight and take hormones, and end up with no fat to transfer to their hips or breasts.
11 years

Being teastd by family members

You need to tell them that it is unacceptable to make fun of you. If they can't stop, avoid them as much as you can. Don't go to meals with them.
11 years

Ethics: stuffing & starvation

One of the major cause of starvation is overpopulation. I do not understand how anyone could have children if they know they do not have the resources to feed them. Mother Teresa said, “How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers.”

In other words, the problem needs to be fixed in the countries and by the people who are experiencing the problems.
11 years

Skinny girl wanting to be fat

You have to do what you want to do, and not worry about what others think. If you want to be fat, then get fat. If you want to be thin, then stay thin. However, it is not always easy for someone who is meant to be thin to get fat. But you can try.
11 years

Fa fiance and me gaining

I would not try to analyze it too much. Just take it from where it is now. If he wants you to gain, and you want to gain, there is nothing to analyze.
11 years

Relocating to philly/sj

I am in South Jersey. Not looking to meet, but always willing to chat.
11 years

Microwave petition * pls help*

How about getting a new boyfriend?
11 years

Social life

It is more one's attitude than their weight. I remember years ago going on some blind dates. One night I had a date with someone who was a size 16 and she was totally miserable and no fun to be with. The next night I had a date with someone who weighed around 375 pounds. I like to spend a lot of time with someone I am seeing, and she had too busy of a social life to give me much time.

Of course, it also depends on your target audience. If you are gaining weight anddating people who like fat people, it's a plus. If you are gaining and dating people who like thin people, it's a negative.
11 years