Friends think i'm pregnant

It's rude to ask anyone if they're pregnant. I think I would shock them by saying, "I'm not pregnant, I'm fat."
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

I had that happen in a doctor's office, and I screamed at her. I think it is on my record as to not to suggest a diet.
9 years

Why do guys like ssbbw?

It's really hard to say why people are attracted to anything. People don't ask guys why they prefer blondes or redheads.

Most people will say the politically correct thing that it doesn't matter if someone loses weight. But it would probably be loving someone for other reasons despite the weight loss. Luckily diets slow the metabolism down, and after a diet most people will regain more weight than they lost.
9 years

Dating effeminate guys

I am not effeminate, but I get gay guys PM me. When I tell them I am straight, they try to persuade me to become gay. So maybe, it is not a reflection of you, but just the people who contact you.
9 years

Being fat-- safety

Some people are just meant to be big, and some meant to be small. Dieting slows the metabolism, which helps the big get bigger. We all aren't born the same weight. Some babies are fat. I don't think there is a mental or emotional cause that someone who is less than a year old is fat.
9 years

Relationships

Both people have to want the relationship, and be happy in it. It's not a male thing or a female thing.
9 years

Can i trust you?

bulletvalentina wrote:
Tbh you can't really trust anyone ....or at least i don't people will tell you anything to get a personal gain or even to play games. It's messed up what happened to you but you do have to be careful and take everything with a grain of salt .Especially guys or girls on the web they can do or say anything and be totally different and or bad people....kinda creepy really.

You have to keep it in the middle. You can't be too cynical, or you may end up rejecting someone who is your sould mate. On the other hand, if you believe everything you hear and fall in love based on that, you are going to get hurt.

It's easy enough to weed out most of the bad ones. If you can't call him, or if you can't visit him, he probably is married or has a girl friend. If the stories are inconsistent, or if he is always making up excuses, then he is not telling the truth.
9 years

Can i trust you?

LOL. I am 64 years old and married. So I am honest. Now, not many people want to chat with me. So, unfortunately, I think that is why people are not honest. For the record, I have met dishonest women too online. Not just men.
9 years

Cyber affairs

To me, it isn't real until you meet somone (and even then there is no guarantee.) I have had people who I was very friendly with (not romantic) just disappear after chatting with them every night for months. Many people are not honest. Even basic things like age, gender, martial status, etc.
9 years