Pokemon! ^_^

1Soundwave1:
Starters revealed & more

Thanks for that! In addition to the above vid I'll post more here:

Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon!

The Grass/Flying type Rowlet.

The Fire type Litten.

The Water-type Popplio.

So a Grass/Flying baby owl, a Fire kitten, and a Water monk seal then. Sun and Moon is also set in the Aloha region. Looks based off Hawaii of course.

The legendaries look to be some kind of lion and a bat I think. Release date is November 18, 2016.

Changing skin colour is also back from X and Y, and it looks like changing clothes might be back as well.
8 years

Currently listening to

Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks and Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks.
8 years

Currently listening to

Adele - Hello and Die Mannequin - Do It or Die.
8 years

Copyrights?

The copyright watermark was included with the last major site upgrade early last year - it's to ward off photo theft as the photo can't just be posted anywhere without it being obvious that it is stolen. It's a little similar to how Feabie also automatically watermarks all their photos to ward off theft.

And yes, photos are viewable to members only. smiley
8 years

Definite underagers banned

Escobj1 5 days ago
98.222.128.199 Keybladebearer339@gmail.com

Is 17: '17m looking for a girl to send video', 'I'm 17 and looking for a girl to send me videos on kik'.

Have given him a 1 year suspension from the site.
8 years

Save pics?

Nope, there's no list of any photos that you have liked.
8 years

Save pics?

Hi there, I'm not sure what you're asking, could you rephrase that? There's no way to mark photos as favourites if that is what you are asking.
8 years

Currently listening to

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
8 years

Oviposition

fatty4Eyes:
I can't visualize this. Must research.

madamsquiggles.deviantart.com/art/Easter-Eggs-599643293

Does this help? smiley There ya go.
8 years

What do the purple droplets mean?

People often ask about this one. 1 drop = 50 likes. If you hover your cursor over someone's row of droplets, you'll see how many likes they have. It's a karma meter.
8 years