Halloween costumes?

Cyeles wrote
Moonchild wrote
I'm going to be Krang from Ninja Turtles.

Dude! Awesome choice.

Eh. I'm not sure if I have anywhere to go for halloween. Helped make a costume one year and never got to do anything with it, so its still in storage. Though, brightside, it was made to be uber loose and was absolutely huge on me. (Which is good, I'm bigger than I was back then, smiley) But yeah.. hehe, never said what it was. Was a full body suit costume made out of the inner cushiony fabric of a quilt jacket, and the outside being burlap sack, but its an awesome Oogie Boogie suit. (Ya know, Oogie Boogie, from Nightmare before Christmas) smiley If I dig it out, I'll have to take a pic and put it in my album just for the heck of it. lol

That sounds awesome! smiley
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

Figured I should give a real answer since my joke answer failed miserably lol

Below are what I'd check off:

1. Erotic Weigh Gain

2. Long term or permanent weight gain

3. Erotic Eating

6. Adipophilia (Sexual Arousal from Fat)

7. Fat Sex (i.e. a sex act that is not intercourse; instead using a partner's fat or pannus)

8. Body Expansion (non permanent growth)

14. Maiesiophilia (Pregnancy fetish)

17. Belly, Breast, Buttocks, and/or Hips, with or without their Expansion (eroticization of female physical attributes)

19. Stuffing (Eating to the point where the eater is literally in pain and/or too full to continue)

23. Bon Vivant (Wanting a partner that loves life, and loves food)

Seems like its all covered. smiley
13 years

Any gamers getting ready for three big games this tuesday?

stuffed2thelimit wrote
Fable III will be releasing on PC its just been delayed...prb an attempt on MS's part to beef up 360 sales.smiley

Thats my point, I gotta be a year behind in those two games cause they are so set on xbox >.<
13 years

Any gamers getting ready for three big games this tuesday?

Force 1 was good but too short, i'll give Force 2 a shot. Fable i'd be more excited about if microsoft would stop being jerks and release it for PC as well, I really don't feel like buying an xbox just to play the latest Halo and Fable games. >.<
13 years

Fat art

juicy wrote
Adipositivity Project, at adipositivity.com. I love this project, I love the artist, and I even love her name--Substantia Jones.

Love this one, it is so beautiful and artistic, the kind of stuff we should be using to bring fat acceptance and even appreciation to the world. smiley
13 years

Real life breast expansion

shazzercafe wrote
I've actually downloaded the ringtone and, starting tomorrow, I'm going to listen to it 20 times a day, for 10 days- just like in the Discovery channel study. I'll post my results. Let's hope for a big difference!

So its been 2 weeks, lets see those results. smiley
13 years

Halloween costumes?

new2thegain wrote
Fiona from "Shrek." As an ogre, obviously, otherwise I'd just be my ordinary self walking around in a green dress.

Sounds awesome, would love to see pics! smiley
13 years

Fat art

Lot of Deviant art accounts with "Fat Art" smiley
13 years