Broaching a delicate subject..

Many sites (including CL) will throw the ad out if you mention feederism. So, you sometimes have to use phrases that only someone else in the community would understand. Use a phrase like, looking for for a BBW for a "growing relationship." Be sure to mention that you are looking for someone who likes to dine out.
9 years

Hurt by bfs f.a. actions.help!

This kind of reminds me of a relatioship I had many years ago. The woman was a lesbian, but wanted to put up "straight front" in front of her parents, priest, friends and family. She was not honest with herself or me. Nothing seemed to work out.

Obviously your boyfriend wants to put up a front of dating thin women. If one gets fat, then it wasn't his choice, "it just happened," and it's OK. But he has a fetish for fat women.

You can dump him and blame him, or you can mutually decide to break up. It really doesn't matter because you two just don't belong together.
9 years

Slim partner? can be done??

I doubt if she would ever understand or appreciate your fetish, and after the newness wears off, you probably won't be happy if you can't keep gaining.
10 years

Secretly getting fatter.

If you are not sure of the reaction, you can always kid around and see her reaction. Say something like, "If I order dessert, I'll gain ten more pounds (or 4 more kg)." See if she wants you to, doesn't want you to, or doesn't care either way.
10 years

Big butt guy problems

Why not buy women's jeans that look like male? The fabric will be bigger in the butt in these jeans.
10 years

Near a famous gainer

Why don't you write to her on YouTube? Then she has the option to answer or not. And as someone said, don't come off as super excited.
10 years

Reading someone's profile

People are free to gain or lose, but I don't think you can have it both ways. Gainers come here because the admirers/feeders/encouragers are here to admire, feed, and encourage. That is their preference.

If someone joins a website for a particular religion, and they change their religion, they can't expect to get the same reception they once had.
10 years

Unwelcome pic comments: rant

You would think that the thin FA's would understand that they are a lot like the thin FFA's, and give them some "professional Courtesy."

I would also like to say that many of the thin FFA's here are really beautiful women. They may not be in the weight class that I prefer, but I still think they are beautiful, and that the BHM are lucky to have them on this site.
10 years