Pokemon! ^_^

New info, Magiana's official name is Magearna, the Artificial Pokemon, and it is a Steel/Fairy type, so no new types here. It is a rare legendary/Mythical Pokemon meaning it cannot be obtained through normal gameplay, and will likely be downloadable only.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

bigmomma 10 hours ago
Hi how do i block all messages i havnt even uploaded anything or made a shout until now and got 3 desperate guys messaging me it's annoying i have a bf already i don't want people knowing who i am all that matters is my bf knows who i am that's all that matters but obviously to use the site I needed an account .. please stop messaging me I am not interested, thanks

heavytip 2 weeks ago
92.28.202.205, schmoaneymahomie@mail.com
bigmomma 1 month ago
92.28.202.205, herpa82le85derep@asia.com

Well well, look who decided to use a fake female account to troll a bit with. Went mostly ignored though. Now we can't have him trying this kind of tactic, so I've banned him again now.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

*** you for banning my account wanna meet in person your little ***ing button you press to make me go away wont be so effective

I'm pretty sure he's on as heavytip so I'm not sure what he's so riled about lol. smiley Stupid kid. -pats him on the head-
8 years

Definite underagers banned

SecretFeeder16 4 hours ago
73.204.122.60, Iwantabiggirlfriend@gmail.com

Lifeflowslikear... 4 hours ago
profile: probably the same kid that got reported yesterday, just announced in chat that he is 16.

Same one, he is a persistent kid. IP ban this time.
8 years

TeenFeeder16 4 hours ago
73.204.122.60, reamofmeme2018@gmail.com'>Dreamofmeme2018@gmail.com

Lifeflowslikear... 4 hours ago
profile: Just announced in chat that he/she/it is 16.

According to the IP, it's MemesMemes again. Banned.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

heavytip 2 hours ago
Im interested in upgrading to unlimited viewing limits but i'm not seeing a good volume of content being uploaded or quality (there lack of) pics/videos, am I the only one who feels this way? The site feels stagnant tbh like how myspace went facebook took over and maybe feabie is taking over this site, im not even hitting the regular viewing limit anymore, anyone else got thoughts/ opinions about this phenomenon?

Oh it's him alright lol. He knows about Feabie eh, good he should go there and leave us be.
8 years

MemesMemes 55 mins ago
73.204.122.60, secretboots464@gmail.com

And another 16 year old. Banned.

MemesMemes
I have a confession to make and a question

MemesMemes
I'm 16, and a guy, and I want to be a feeder, I want a girlfriend who wants to be around 600 lbs, but I can't figure out where to find a teenage feedee girl, or how to tell a girl I want to feed her
8 years

Fallonfaith 2 years ago
74.215.194.134, Fallonterry14@gmail.com

Admitted to being only 16, banned.

I'm not a fan of my weight but hey, why not find people who aresmiley im actually 16, but open to anyone from 16-22.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

heavytip 6 days ago
92.28.198.248, schmoaneymahomie@mail.com

Best to keep an eye on this person, they're reminding me of James.
8 years

Currently listening to

Queen - Princes of the Universe
8 years