I'm sharing a bad experience.

If you let a few bad apples discourage you, you are going to spend a miserable life. Keep looking for someone.
10 years

Bbw hairdresser

Can you find out where she is going, and follow her there to get a haircut? Or just be social and ask her out?
10 years

Reading someone's profile

While I agree that people should read prodiles, and I agree that people should respect what people say about not wanting to gain, this IS a website about gaining. It's like joining a web site about games, and asking people not to talk about games.

Also, it is foolish for anyone to leave because of one or two people who annoy them. They may miss out on making a great friendship from someone else later on.
10 years

Scared and aroused

I don't think people who are gaining can really look that far ahead. It is too scarey if you do. You have to take one day at a time. As others have pointed out, people have stopped gaining, either on purpose, or they just hit their setpoint.

Think of it as any other risk you take. Smokers, race car drivers and sky divers may also be cutting some years off their lives. But, if they are happy, it might be worth it.
10 years

Ssbbws and birth control

One thing BBWs and especially SSBBWs have to be careful of, are the doctors who say "You are too fat to get pregnant." I've seen a lot of BBWs get pregnant not using birth control because the doctors said they would not get pregnant.
10 years

Struggling with my fetish

Whether you are an FA, or a gainer, it is very hard to have those preferences if you are into peer pressure. You just have to say, I'm fat, or I like fat partners and let people know.
10 years

Thin sister & ssbbw sister

Wannabe Princess wrote:
Me & my sister. Same parents, different lifestyles. (I would prefer not to read negative comments about her weight/body)

Hopefully people will not post negative comments. For one thing, if it is OK to post negative things about thin people, then that makies it OK for other people to post negative things about fat people. Also, many people on this site are thin, for one reason or another, or havee thin friends and relatives.
10 years

When does the belly get soft?

Everyone is different. And of the fat is inside of your muscles, it may become a huge beach ball and never get soft.
10 years

Curvage.org

Feedism is back!
10 years