Asking gf to gain weight.

Maybe talk to her about it, obviously she already has an interest, see what are her reasons for not wanting to do it and go from there.
13 years

Male penis size....

Hmm, if reading erotic literature has taught me anything, it is that women want a penis which they "can feel ramming against my tailbone" xD

I've never worried about it myself, though I suppose with no experience I have no need to lol, I think its the same as the whole "last longer" industry, big business using advertising to cash in on the insecurities of men, same way they do with women and being fat.
13 years

Whats for dinner tonight?

Maccas night, a "Mega Mac" meal (pretty much a Big Mac with 4 meat patties instead of 2, its good stuff smiley)
13 years

New info on dangers of dieting--really interesting

I love New Scientist, one of the best science magazines out there. smiley
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

>.> so much for moving this topic back to the fetish and away from a religion argument...
13 years

Hated words analysis game.

FAJubl wrote
abeamt wrote
I don't agree with _____.

. . . this?

touche, however you should have explained that you need to add a different word to keep the same meaning. smiley
13 years

Who is the fatest in this forum?

Xutjja wrote
I think if you're a gold member you can search by weight on the pictures or profiles (I forgot).

Eh, if you go by that method your likely to find some fake who only wishes they were as fat as they are saying lol.

Off the top of my head, it would have to be between Shazzy, Treasure Bombshell or Carolina Dee, who also happen to be 3 of the nicest people on this forum. smiley
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

Hmm, interesting thread, but I would have like to have seen more discussion about the original topic rather then just another debate about the value of religion. smiley

So, religious peoples, how does feederism (or whatever aspect of the fetish you're into) NOT conflict with your faith?

I mean pigging out, feeling full, getting fat, satisfying lust, they all kinda sound like things religion would frown upon, no?
13 years

Whats for dinner tonight?

Home made Shephards Pie... smiley
13 years