Silly wg excuse

I don't think she has met a higher energy. I think she is just plain high.
10 years

Did you ever feel this way?

I don't see how a relationship can last without other things in common. It just seems that if two people are together, and don't like the same music, don't like doing the same things, don't have similar political views, don't have the same goals, it would be miserable for both people.
10 years

Such a tough experience

Dieting slows the metabolism. Green tea doesn't work anyway. It is very likely she will regain more than she loses.

I disagree about discussing it with her. Let nature take its course.
10 years

Dealing w/ hate?

That happened to me on POF. I am banned for life because I wrote something pro-feedee, and enough people clicked the report button.
10 years

Awkward/ embarrassing moments

I remember years ago, we had a chat room on AOL called "fat and gaining," When trols came in, we talked about eating them. That grossed them out, and they left.
10 years

Acceptance

I think you should procede with caution. It would be great if you could accept yourself at your weight. However, if you are not into weight gain, being with someone who wants to feed you could be a problem. If he is a hard core feeder, and can't be happy unless you keep gaining until you are over 500 pounds, there are going to be problems. If he likes your weight now, and likes that you gain weight, but does not put pressure on you to gain, that is good.

If you go from guys who don't like your weight because they think you are too big, to guys who don't like your weight because you are too small, you are not solving any problems. You may need to find a happy medium.
10 years

Girls on moobs

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
Is there any way to make my moobs bigger and more femine? My moobs would grow if I gain even more weight but same time my belly would grow.

I don't mind the belly getting bigger actually would like it but would really like to see my moobs swell into a huge sixe.

Do a search. We have talked about this before. You can take female hormones, but the side effects can be pretty bad.
10 years

Telling girl i love her belly

The chance of meeting someone in real life who is either a feedee, or would like a stranger to point out that she is fat is very unlikely. And most people want to be liked for their personality, not their looks, whether you are complimenting them on being fat, being thin, being tall, etc. You should probably stick to fetish sites.
10 years

First date advice!!!!

Did you ask her? How well do you know her? I remember having a blind date with a woman who was crippled, but she did not mention it ahead of time. I did not find out until we met. And even then, she did not mention it.
10 years

Times?

Since there are people from all over the world in different time zones, it probably does not matter when people are on.
10 years