Help italia

Hi, you've already got another duplicate topic in the general forum on this site called 'help help italia', use that one for answers thanks. smiley
8 years

Definite underagers banned

Zia 9 mins ago
81.151.44.137, iola.is.trouble@gmail.com

Popped up in chat and said:

Zia
Hi. I dont know if im fat. Im 13, 5ft 2 and 119lbs. Is there any point in losing weight. And should i gain?

Only 13. Have banned them on the spot.
8 years

Dots next to username

I made a little note in the Guide to FF about this. smiley

The droplets on people's profiles are a Karma Meter for them. 1 purple drop = 50 likes on their content. Hover your cursor over the drops to see exactly how much karma they have.

The total of likes on all your photos, videos, stories/etc are counted together in the karma meter. All the drops are filled up at 300 likes total but the number will still keep going up, just hover your cursor over the meter to see.

I checked yours since you said all of your drops are full, and it says you've got 321 likes at the time of writing this.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Yup, Sun and Moon are quite real, I'd guess they're the start of Gen VII. Some people suspect the region it's in might be based off Spain. The aforementioned Magiana will be from these games I suppose.

Also you'll be able to transfer Pokemon from the new releases of Red, Blue and Yellow to Sun and Moon. smiley Apparently the Mew glitch works on these games too, but no idea if you'll be able to transfer the Mew after.
8 years

Hey everyone. i just joined but getting a strange vibes

Guy's either deleted the first post or deleted his account, so locking this.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

Yeah, I was going to mention that, it's an odd thing especially since the website that it's linked to isn't available right now. I'll have a word with H about it and see what the rules are for this. Just tell her that the mods are having internal discussions about it and we'll let her know if it needs to be removed again.

Edit: Issue resolved, she was allowed to post the photo but had to take the watermark off, which she offered to do.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

fats 4 days ago
81.170.22.60, 7hgt5@mail.com

A more subtle case this time, he went on a big rant against a bondage photo where a woman had a man on a leash.

Firstly got these reports below on the photo:
Squishy_Miss_V shout, 8 hours ago
The picture he's referring to was completely consensual play between adults. It's not sexism, he's trying to shame me for indulging in kink...on a kink site.
-
fats pic, 9 hours ago
Sexist, derogatry to men, if it were the other way round there would be outrage..... it's offensive

And he also posted on the photo:
sorry had to report this, it's incredibly sexist to men, if that were a woman in the dog mask im sure it wouldnt last 5 minutes up, pretty sure it's offensive it's not up for debate, can you remove it please, thanks
fats 9 hours ago

Then started a shouts rant:

fats 11 hours ago
Hi i reported this picture yesterday can someone tell me whats being done about it because its sexist fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
Cyid 11 hours ago
Absolutely nothing because it's not sexist.
Softly 1 11 hours ago
Why is it sexist?
exmademefat 11 hours ago
Nothing, so go away.
jonathan63 11 hours ago
its kinky, no harm in that. deff not sexist.
Heroin_Chic 10 hours ago
Kinda missing the whole sexist part too. Just looks like a good time to me haha
DoughBellyStuffer 9 hours ago
Not sexist at all. I'm not even sure how anyone would come to that conclusion. Either way, this is something to bring up directly with a moderator. Not in the shoutbox.

I messaged 'fats' about it and told him it's not sexist, after which he deleted the shouts post. Profile said he was a 36 year old from France so I didn't think more of it. But just now...

fats 35 mins ago
hi can i get my viewing limit removed because it's trolling, im not paying to look at pictures, just do it for me because you need to ok thanks
-
fats 30 mins ago
hi the viewing limit is offensive, if google started charging for per image enlargened there would be rioting in the streets, please remove the viewing limit immediately, thanks
MrAwesome 86 25 mins ago
That's not going to happen, the site has to make money somehow so it can stay up and running, best advice I can give ya is if you have a problem with it take it up with the mods

Now, who does that sound like and who has made the same complaints? smiley I checked his IP and found it came from Cheltenham in the UK, not France at all, so it's him. Banned again.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Well... there it is. Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, coming Fall 2016 worldwide for the 3DS. There's been some brief snippets of concept art floating around but other than that, info about the games is largely unknown.

pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon/

As we celebrate 20 years since the launch of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan, the next era of Pokémon games is being announced! Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover! Watch the first teaser for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon at the top of the page.

Using Pokémon Bank, you'll be able to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Pokémon from Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y can also be brought into Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in the same way.

Visit the Pokémon Bank page for important details on the planned update to support Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon will be the first games in the Pokémon series to allow players to choose from nine languages to play in. In addition to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish, players will now be able to play in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese.

Much more information is on the way about Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Keep checking Pokemon.com for the latest details!
8 years

Block list isn't permanent/keeps resetting?!

Is it happening with the classic/video chat, new chat, or both?
8 years

Whisperobscenities

supersayer 2 weeks ago
81.170.7.75, jimbob@religious.com

I obviously made it a waste of time to view my profile but ppl still do lol im not "here for you" im here for my own selfish self to get free pics to wack off too i dont care for chat ppl are all the same to me i just want what i can get hope i cleared this up
supersayer, 5 hours ago

This guy got reported, I can tell by the email and shouts that it's him. lol at his email provider. He also posted blank profile pics noting:

hey look, its a picture of me ! u love it secretly
-
who loveing this avator, it expresses me in a big way

Banned. Just trolling again with the blank profile pic like he was last time he was on here along with making a fuss about only being here to fap and rile people up.
8 years