What if you don't want to date a feeder/feedee

Porking Up wrote
I'm hoping that's not the case (though I presume it is) because I still think I'd end up rejecting someone I really like AND find attractive who just doesn't share my fetishes. Unfortunately, the fetishes are the ONLY thing that turns me on...I have no "erectile dysfunction" program, but I've never even come close to coming from sex before. This I can deal with, but I worry that most girls will not.

Quit stealing thoughts from my brain! :O
13 years

The dilemma...

bloatmeup wrote
Yeah, i guess thats true. im actually surprised i found a couple girls who loved the feeling of being over stuffed.

Dude, you have experienced stuff in this fetish guys around here would still kill to do, lol you should feel very lucky that you have manage to get so far with chics, If you found it easy, who knows, maybe the next step will be just as easy for you to find. smiley
13 years

Whats for dinner tonight?

Beef Stronganoff (is that how you spell it? lol)

This thread is pure awesome btw. smiley
13 years

15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

Peach wrote
Has some fun with it. (Left a few the same because, to me, they are good qualities, not bad.)

1. A fat woman IS the entire package.
2. A fat woman has the goods.
3. A fat woman wont's make bone-knocking sounds with you during sex.
4. A fat woman cushions a man’s xxx.
5. A fat woman can go confidently into society.
6. A fat woman’s true physical appearance is unique.
7. A fat woman who takes care of herself is healthy.
8. A fat woman will likely pass on moronic men who like stick figures.
9. A fat woman is missing the unattractive shoulder blade element.
10. A fat woman is ‘heavy-lifting’ in the bedroom.
11. A fat woman requires more food.
12. A fat woman has a very feminine form.
13. A fat woman is as lazy or active as any other woman.
14. A fat woman usually has real breasts.
15. A fat woman looks and feels soft.

Much better. smiley
13 years

Msprettypanties wrote
Maximum wrote
So are we allowed to post multiple nights dinners? Cause last night was maccas, quarter pounder meal. Not sure what tonight will be yet, up to mums cooking. smiley

Of course smiley

Yay, tonight was Chicken Schnitzel! smiley
13 years

Buttered noodles

lol, maybe not the greatest thing, but they are good. smiley
13 years

So are we allowed to post multiple nights dinners? Cause last night was maccas, quarter pounder meal. Not sure what tonight will be yet, up to mums cooking. smiley
13 years

What if you don't want to date a feeder/feedee

Porking Up wrote
Thanks for the responses.

Well, I have to say that the only thing that can make me ejaculate is the thought of a girl fattening up and loving it or a girl at least loving being fat. I have had sex before, but never with a girl who loved being plump, hence I have never come before from sexual intercourse. I don't fantasize about sex during masturbation, either.

Sex is important to everyone, but less so to me, I think. I would actually be happy to be in a relationship with someone I found attractive yet wasn't chubby or gaining and have sex just to get her off...with the added bonus of her knowing that I wasn't going to get off first and leave her hanging. Still, virtually everyone I have talked to said that that won't work, that the girl would figure I was either secretly gay or that she just wasn't sexy enough to do the job...it's even worse being a guy since guys are always seen as easy to satisfy.

I admit that gaining myself turns me on, but I have decided not to pursue it though my goals are/were modest. I am 6'3", about 250 lbs, and at most I want(ed) to be 275. However, I can't deny the discomfort I feel on hot days and when I was at my biggest (about 10 lbs heavier than I am now), my calves would ache if I walked farther than eight blocks. What's interesting is that while I am only turned on by chubby girls, I would be able to get off dating a skinny girl if she loved me fat. However, after a lot of deliberation, I just don't think it's a good idea for me.

Last night after posting this question, I went from being very depressed and thinking "Well, guess you probably won't ever date again" to thinking to myself, "Well, there ARE a lot of plump girls out there...there HAS to be one who's attractive and confident about being chubby." I'm still not totally convinced...while they ARE out there, it still frustrates me and I can't help thinking "Why do you have to have this stupid fetish? Why can't you just get off from normal sex like most others?" It's not even that I think this is a sick or perverted fetish, but rather an inconvenient one.

I presume, then, that if I AM going to date again, sex is going to have to be a part of it, sex with mutual satisfaction. Anyone have any dissenting opinion based on the info I placed above?

Wow Dude, you're saying things here that I believed only I had ever thought, good to know i'm not alone in the way I feel about this whole thing. Hope it all works out for you. smiley
13 years