Confession of a college feeder

The main thing is to accept what you can't change. If you think someone else looks good fat, pretend that you are looking at someone else in the mirror. And think that you are someone else's someone else.
10 years

Teen feedee how to come out?

I am not sure what happened to the original post. But to answer the question, the easiest way is to be a feedee, and come out when someone asks you. (If you want to come out at all.) If you are eating, and someone says you are getting fat, then just say, "Yes I like that."
10 years

I dont get the pregnancy thing

I agree. I am not into pregnancy. Although I also agree that people are free to like what they like. The problem with pregnancy beliies is that they will get small again one day, and then the person has at least an 18 year committment afterwards.
10 years

How can i gain jiggly fat?

It depends on your genetics. I always forget the technical terms, but there are two kinds of fat. One is outside of the muscle and jiggles. The other is inside the muscles and looks like a beach ball. What you get depends on your genetics, and nothing else.
10 years

Non-"fetish" hobbies?

I have a 32,000 light Christmas display.
10 years

Workplace discrimination?

It depends on the job. If you are a TV newscaster, a size 8 would probably not be hired or retained, except maybe one token one. On the other hand, a nurse or a teacher could be 400 pounds and probably not discriminated against unless they couldn't do the work.

If you already have the job, it is less likely you would be fired for being fat, but if you are looking for a new job, you would probably just be passed over.

In the United States, only Michegan, DC, and a few cities in CA have laws against fat discrimination.
10 years

First gaining relationship

I would let her bring it up. If you really love her without gaining, you don't want to scare her away. Make sure she knows that gaining is her choice, and that you will still love her if she decides to stop. (if that is the case)
10 years