Who doesn't wet your whistle

PiercedPrincessFFA wrote:
Ignorant people

Yes! But it just seems like this world is full of them! :o
15 years

About to pop

1sicksilvy wrote:
my fantasy is getting a smaller girl(145lbs) and stuffing her till she is screaming in pain then start making love to her and feeding her even more and do this on a daily basis till she is about 300+ poundssmiley

Okay, I'm not into weight gain in anyway but love to and have forcefeed and completely OVERSTUFFED past g/f's to the point they have felt like their stomach was going to burst and I've had sex with them immediately after the massive over stuffing and while their stomach was still hurting. smiley There is one huge drawback......if she orgasms there is a very good chance she will puke! I know, I really know it's happened on me! :o
15 years

What is your favorite drink?

I had Jello Shots today for the first time. As crazy as it might sound I had the Jello shots at a hospital! My Dad has been in the hospital for the past week recovering from some surgery so every day as soon as I get out of work I rush over to the hospital to visit and hang out with him and cheer up my Mom. One of his buddies came by today and he brought a little lunchmate cooler full of Jello shots. My Dad of course could not partake but my brother, brother-in-law and I had plenty of shots for him! My sister wanted to kill us and my Mom was sure we were going to get kicked out of the hospital forever! :o When I finally sobered up enough to drive home I thought Jello shots might be good to take to Christmas parties. What do you think? smiley
15 years

curvatiousvixen87 wrote:
ooh also, good to share with someone or give as a gift, for guys or girls who are beer drinkers... Samuel Smith Oatmeal stout its from england, its dark beer, ppl compare it to guiness but i hate guiness and i love this. Left Hand Milk Stout is also a delicous dark beer, good for guys or girls, its sweeter so good for winter/dessert. Lienenkugels Sunset Wheat is good too, not a very winter type beer in my opinion but good, its very fruity, has a hint of citrus and also tastes like how blueberries smell... odd description i know but spot on i believe

You my dear must be a beer connoisseur! smiley Up until about a year ago I brewed my own beer. I purchased an elaborate home brewing kit that would yield 5 gallons per brew. I would have pool parties, BBQ and get my friends tanked! Brewing is an involved process and the fermenting takes just over a month. So I switched to Tequila! Patron Silver, keep a 1.75 liter bottle in my freezer at all times. smiley But you gave me a great idea for a Christmas gift for one of my employees; he loves imported beers....I'll get him a big assortment of brews including Japanese some stuff from Japan.
15 years

PlumpBunny I will be sure to add you to my Christmas shopping list! smiley

Nosymphonyforthedead, I too love green tea. Have you tried Pi Lo Chun green tea? I buy it at the Teavana stores it's awesome!

Hey Royal, I can't remember the last time I drank Gin, but your ID made me think of Crown Royal whisky smiley
15 years

As Christmas fast approaches I have begun my shopping for friends, family and employees and was wondering if you all think a good bottle of wine, champagne or liquor in general, is an appropriate Christmas gift. I don't drink a whole lot but I do have two that I like; wine - Poully Fuisse by Louis Jadot Vineyards and Tequila - Patron Silver. I'm drinking some now. smiley What are your favorites and do you think are they appropriate gifts?
15 years