Boost vhc

Has anyone in the UK managed to buy Boost?! It doesn't seem to be for sale here smiley
3 years

Craving to feel really full

I wish I could get to this state. I can eat then hit a wall and can't eat anything for hours.
3 years

New fat experiences/ realizations?

In my car today, I noticed my moob must have grown enough for the bottom of my nipple to rest on the top of the seatbelt as it passes. I actually had to relocate the belt to make it stop rubbing.
3 years

What does a cake shake bloat feel like.

nmky:
The reason you didn't get that expansion is because unlike regular cake mix, brownie box mix doesn't have the baking powder and baking soda which is what creates the reaction, you having the whole box is probably what made any sort of feeling you had, also please heat treat your box mixes, you can get sick via bacteria[/quote]

Thanks for the tips nmky. That definitely explains the lack of bloating. I will try this again sometime following the other steps your link mentions.
3 years

Horny by eating specific things.

I get this feeling ordering a big fast food meal. The best example though was when I walked out of a KFC and into a McDonalds eating fairly large meals in both. I was living a life lifted out of the story section. Can't wait to do it again since gaining more weight!
3 years

What excuse do you give?wy

This keeps happening to me at work too. The topic of weight and fitness pops up at lunch and people will go through fads of diets and so on. Sometimes they will comment that their moobs need a bra and so on, and I sometimes feel they are set up to provoke a response to me. The last time this came up, I simply mentioned that I was happy where I was but would like to be fitter (which is true, but only so I can gain more weight longer term!)
I've only ever once had someone directly ask me my weight, and at the time I told him but next time he asks he will be told to mind his own business.
3 years

How do you become comfortable with being fat?

For a second I thought I had written this post!

As a young boy I wanted to be fat. Whilst I didn't actively do anything to gain weight, I did start to grow fatter at about 12. I had started to grow a pair of moobs, and of course got bullied at school for them, being told I was changing into a girl!
Mum took me to the doctor, who basically told me to eat less. For years I did, until 15 years ago I decided to start gaining.

Fast forward to today, and I'm twice the weight I was. I feel more confident, but I still suck it in and don't over eat at work. At home I'm parading around in front of the mirror very proud of my gain (and also thinking I'm not even half way to my ideal weight!).
At work I have the occasional jab about my weight, and the lunchtime topic is often about fitness and losing weight. I never join in these discussions, and if anyone ever asks about my weight, I am almost ready to say that I'm happy with my weight but I want to get fitter. And this is true. I want to gain some muscles so that I can be ready to gain more weight and still be able to do my physical job.
I don't know how or if this can help you, but I agree that being fatter is making me more positive as a person, and that is slowly coming over at work. Good luck, and keep on gaining weight and confidence!
3 years

What does a cake shake bloat feel like.

Well I've just downed a whole box of brownie mix. I blended it with about a pint of milk and whatever water I used to rinse the milk bottle out.
You are right about it being rich! It took me three goes to finish it, the first round made me need the loo! I had to burp myself before I could get the last go down.
Unlike a food bloat my whole belly feels wobbly like jelly. Not started to feel bloated yet but feel full!

Edited to add:
4 hours later. Looking down, it appears that my bloat is lower in than my belly than normal. I know I swallow lots of air when I eat so it may be because I made myself burp during the cake mix shake. When I slap my belly it doesn't sound hollow. It feels great but there wasn't the expansion I was expecting. This said, I couldn't finish my lunch today, there wasn't any more room.
3 years

Being feedee and feeder

When we met, my wife and I were both feeders and feedees. Sadly my wife has to lose some weight, but my goal now is to gain what she loses!
3 years

I hate being like that

So this sorta sounds like what happened with me and my wife.
Both into this fetish, and with very similar goals for each other, but most importantly loads of other stuff in common.
18 months into our marriage and my wife found out she had cancer. Fully cured, but we can no longer have sex (forced menopause and other complications, neither of us into oral sex). She allows me to still be online, to keep this side of me alive. Due to her complications she wants to lose weight. So far she has only gained more, but there is no support from me to do so, only supporting her to do what she wants.
It's lovely that now in the slow one sometimes, despite me being 100lbs lighter than her. Occasionally I will get a glimmer from her when I've got a really round belly. The long and the short of it is I still love her, but I'm just enjoying this fetish alone on me. I've gained 60lbs or so without the help I was expecting, perhaps you could do something similar. I don't think I could be without this fetish.
3 years