Sub and dom roleplay

well hard tp answer forcsure but i guess i woul like slightvteasing nice and sweet seducing and secret fattening with some txing up and maybe some slight wrestling when she tries to misuse my full stuffed silly state for herborbiurvfun and teasing would be sexy too in a nicer way and some exercises from time to time when she as a smart naughty girl tricks me with my denia into some bets about my fitness ^^ dont know if that counts as sub but if she likes gaining too i can get a little dominant too and would love use her desire to make her gain a few :-) and tease her about her loosing control in my presence and ..... more :-)
7 years

New revolutionary way to gain weight easily and fast

Well if that reall exists and works i would love to find nice willing adcenturous women to try that on a three or better 4 week cruise or holiday ;-) but would let my gf sign a contract that she has to help me get back in shape if i want to afterwards ;-)
7 years

The line between playful teasing and verbal abuse

nycfeedress:
Like any sex act, consent. If you're sleeping with a woman and you thrust too hard, she asks you to slow down and you slow down. Was that assault? No it was a mistake. Similarly, if you have consent to tease and you accidentally go too far, just stop and don't go there again.

sure one have to find find out but be a little tolerant and not so bitchy when telling that you don´t like something ...:-) i think then both will find out fast what they both like and what better not to do ....

But teasing by pinching tickling grabbing using liitle sweet loving or naughty words is great if it turns on both and bring you into some crazy for each other state ...:-)
7 years

Online feeder looking for feedee/gainer

Gaininglove:
male or female, I don't care.
This is for anyone who is really wanting to gain quickly. It will be kinda like an online experiment. I'm very interested to see just how fat I make someone. I'm not real big on video chat/ skype, but I will want to see pics every so often. And I would like to hear all of the changes/measurements you feel in your body.
We will start with a month and if you still want to gain longer, than we can go even further.
But I'm looking to make some one gain at least 20 pounds a month.
This would be excellent if you are new and just wanting an experimental gain or if you aren't new and really just want to gain quickly. But whatever your situation is, I guarantee by then end of the month you will be 20 pounds heavier.
Mainly I will tell you how many calories to eat, when to eat, and there will be certain foods that I will tell you to eat.
Message me if you're interested. Basically it will be a lot of fun. smiley

Oh sounds interesting if you are a girl and we find each other interesting :-) i have to look up your profile that sounds interesting ;-)
7 years

Any female feeder for some innocent....

still thinking he is quite fit guy who likes teasing girls getting chubby and would love for a smart girl to show him how it would be be if you can´t resist ;-) and use all ways to make me gain until i have to admit to her i really got chubbier than i wanted and can´t stop without her stopping to encourage me :-)

well a little like that but normally i search for a nice smart girl who likes to play a little around exchange thoughts and maybe i eat a little more and can show her some changes .......

if she likes that .......

i would love for a girl to chat and mabe she has some feeder tendencies :-)

have a nice evening all
7 years

Fit to fat

Tess0180:
Thats what I'm trying to do right now smiley I've been fit my whole life but have recently decided to let myself go. I've never really indulged myself but I think its time for a change. excited to see how it goes!

Oh please let us do this together and see who can seduce, hypnotize ;-) or with lovely smart ways can trick the other into gaining .....or just eat together and see the changes ;-)
7 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

oh and yes i qould love chat/meet a girl who likes fattening up a former fit guy or likes to gain herself but not too much perfect would be some nice wicked girl who likes measuring exercises for comparison (how out of shape i or we have become and someone who likes to be nice and likes to tease each other for giving intobstuffing or the desire for beeibg fed too much :-)

but a nice conversation in general about life and weigt gain would be nice too^^
7 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

SophieNX:
Hey everyone! I'm a girl from Brussels who loves to eat, and sometimes too much smiley I'm not planning to gain now, maybe later. So yeah, see you later!

hi Sophie mhmmm that sounds cute and interesting im very curious about your first pics
7 years

Looking for any feedees who love teading

i definately would like a girl teasing me when as the same time she always tempts me to eat more and keeps fit enough to one day challenge me and show me how much of a good seductress she is when even all her teasing led to me getting chubby eough to not be fit enough to beat her in any sport competition or just she running up some flight of stairs after shouting some sexy reward if i would catch her ...... but can´t with the added 10kg over the last two weeks.
And knowing that she stands on top of the stairs smirking while watching me catch my breath and eyeing my softer tummy poking out under my shirt.....teasing me in the end by saying things: oh i used to be so....... or mymy poking me in the tummy and sying this thing must be heavier than i thought making you soooo slooooow smiley
7 years

Never annoy a witch (warning: dark)

oh how i would love tease such a sweet witch and challenge her ^-) until she tries her best to seduce me to get fatter :-)
7 years