F feeder seeks m feedee to relocate

I'm like 4 pounds away from 500. send me a message.
3 years

How big is your belly ?

68% I though I did this before But don't see it.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

IndulgeTheGlutton:
Being too big to touch myself is definitely a fantasy of mine. Just the idea of my member getting buried in a fupa while the very belly I fed into enormity prevents me from even getting anywhere near it. So I am filled to the brim with lard, which keeps me turning me on, but it's my feeder who decides if I even get any relief this week. Or even this month.

WideJuan76:
But the twist is that the feeder doesn't know that you really don't need them to do that but it makes the feeder feel accomplished when actuality just rocking back and forth while sitting does the trick for you with no hands.

IndulgeTheGlutton:
I've heard not everyone can actually get off using their own fat pad, so it depends on that.

I really think it comes down to what “takes you there?” If your not sexually excited about your own size then it would be hard to stay turned on so to speak. But at that point it’s just about trying to find something that “gets you excited.”
3 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Was 55 two years ago. Now 57.5 lol
3 years

Looking for male to fatten up

Cat56:
I am in Ohio near Pa boarder. Looking for for a man to fatten up and love.

I live between Ohio and PA.
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

WideJuan76:
I can't suck in mine anymore but it was never about sucking in my gut; I used to wear compression shirts because I was self conscious about how my moobs looked and moved around independently as I walked around but now I can't find compression shirts past XXXXL
ive found some up to 5xl
3 years

Highest weight?

Umm 497 fully dressed. This was also after a binge.
3 years

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

Honestly once you reach a certain point. You start to find out stuff about your body and how it more or less becomes hands free for pleasure. But at that point using the restroom starts to get interesting.
3 years

Belly touching the steering wheel

WideJuan76:
My gut has been rubbing up against the steering wheel for ages now and I got over the embarrassment of a seatbelt extender but the craziest sensation is to feel you belly touch the seat and steering wheel at the same time. That is when I knew that I was beyond just fat 🐽🐽🐽

BigFox:
Touch the seat?? In what way?

WideJuan76:
It might be more of my fupa area than my belly.

That just spawns more questions :-P
3 years

Belly touching the steering wheel

WideJuan76:
My gut has been rubbing up against the steering wheel for ages now and I got over the embarrassment of a seatbelt extender but the craziest sensation is to feel you belly touch the seat and steering wheel at the same time. That is when I knew that I was beyond just fat 🐽🐽🐽

Touch the seat?? In what way?
3 years