Besides his or her birthday suit....

There are other pants besides sweat pants. Jeans, for example, but when I get home for dinner I expect him to be dressed as stated.
6 years

Where did you study?

alanz:
Did you go to college? Please share your best studying tips for college students

Humboldt University Berlin (BA) - chemistry

UC Berkeley (PhD)

1. It's up to you. It's not up to your profs to make the course interesting- it's your job.

2. No matter where you go to school, you have all the resources.
Every library is part of the WorldCat library system - Universities in Illinois can get books from Princeton. Once again, it's up to you to request the resources.

3. Love what you study.
Don't go to university for a "job". Study what you love - you will be motivated and self-disciplined to attend class, write good papers and produce good material, and you will do well. Profs want to teach people who want to be taught.

4. Master the skills.
Sometimes you will be "put through your paces". Do not let this deter you. There are skills, however tedious, you must master to get to the upper levels. Pay attention, they will help you reach the top of your game.

5. Your profs want to be there.
You must have at least an MA to teach, but must have a PhD to be tenured. Respect your profs. They have learned and have been in your shoes. If you want to really learn, pay attention to them. Find out what they've written.

6. Find out what you are supposed to learn.
My prof grandfather said, "Every teacher has something for you to learn. Your job is to figure that out, and learn it." When you're in class, pay attention and find out what you're supposed to learn from this class. No matter how tedious, every class has something to offer.

Best of luck!
6 years

Fatter feet

The little husband has experienced this. His feet are much fatter as he has gained, and after we got married a few months ago we had to re-size his ring, as it was hurting.
His belly has stopped growing but other parts now seem to be getting fatter. Glad someone finally mentioned this.
6 years

Living with your feeder

Sounds like you already have a better attitude. Better things are worth your tears.

Onto better things.
6 years

What are you wearing? what's your fav item of clothing?

The little husband has a plaid flannel shirt he loves. He bought it about 70 lbs or so ago and although he's filled it, it has withstood his weight gain. Whenever he's preparing a big family dinner like today he enjoys wearing it.
6 years

Besides his or her birthday suit....

When I come home and it's time for dinner I expect him to wear something nice, but mornings are busy.
I allow him a pair of sweatpants as long as I don't ever see him wear them.
Clothes are starting to become a challenge. He's slowing down in growth which is nice, because I scheduled him for a tailoring appointment. I go to work functions and we habe formal occasions, and I expect him to look good - he's a handsome little man in any case and ought to appear so, so I'm looking forward to getting some clothes made for him that fit.
6 years

Newlywed weight gain

Ohbig:
New here, and in disbelief at how much weight Ive gained since I got married last year. 30lbs all in my belly and hips. My husband loves it, and I love all the teasing that comes along with it. I wanted to see if anyone else had this experience smiley

Since getting married in June, the little husband can't get into the clothes he wore at the time. Just before our guests came on Monday he tried on a shirt, and when he bent over every button popped off. He ate a huge amount at the dinner he made, and I'm already seeing the effects.
Enjoy your nesting.
6 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand:
I drove her around, bought her some dessert, made her eat it, and praised her for being such a good little pig. Generally I don't care much for the whole pig thing, but she did.
It was fun to play with her.
. . .
I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

FattenedUp:
Did you actually call her pig? smiley smiley

Why do you consider it sadistic? The overstuffed feedees may be uncomfortable for a while but you're not making them suffer.

A: yes, she made a clear indication she liked that so I played along.

B: true.
6 years

I can't stop

Bigfatbellyfan:
More on this romp with the Gelato Princess?

TheWhipHand:
She's a total feedee. I went to the shop to get some gelato (the excuse). She was there, even more plump than before, and wearing an obviously right shirt and not even trying a bit to hide her plump tummy. I took her to dinner after her shift, at which point I ordered a customary amount of food for fattening. After eating a lot, she fake complained she was "getting so fat", to which I said "So what you're saying is you need some more dessert."
I drove her around, bought her some dessert, made her eat it, and praised her for being such a good little pig. Generally I don't care much for the whole pig thing, but she did.
It was fun to play with her.

As for the prof, I genuinely wanted to fatten him when I saw him- it's almost like a switch. I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

Largerthennormal:
DEFINITELY want to hear more about the gelato gal. Stick with that pig. She sounds like she has amazing potential

I have to consider that carefully. Of course Butterball is too tame to venture such a question as to where I was for the greater part of that night, but when I got into bed I knew he hadn't gone to sleep, and the next morning he needed an extra deep kiss before I left for work. Today, with the company coming, he's been especially homey and clearly was affected by that choice, so I must consider my choice. I may be a Domme, and he my fat little husband, but I fancy I'm not monstrously selfish.
6 years

Butterball and the three chairs

Haha even as a Domme you are harsh on my little Butterball!

I have rules for his spankings. I've taught classes on them.
6 years