Dating's hard enough already.

I have an okcupid! ha.
Bigger girls are my preference on there :3
13 years

Painfully fake

I'm actually a 500 pound BBW trying to avoid all the creepy FA's and looking for lesbian love using this random guy for my pics.

But yea, I'm down for sign pics.
13 years

Be dumped or the dumper?

I much prefer to be dumped over being the dumper. I always feel awful dumping people...

I've only really cared about 1 girl ever dumping me (only been dumped twice though) and well, to this day I still love and miss that girl, but in some ways I'm happy for her because she is now engaged and hopefully very much in love. She and I loved each other very much, but I made things really hard, so in the end it was my fault... so I'm happy for her and no ill feelings towards being dumped. I just miss her is all.

However dumping people is just horrible to do for me... I'm weird about it because sometimes I just don't want to let go of people even though I know it's not working out.
13 years

Make up.. with and without

cake dat face up, i wanna lick dat frost'n
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
DorianGray wrote
JustinNasty wrote
Yeahhhh the real fake meter was people guessing. They never put in the time to check pics and whatnot.

It was like a popularity contest.

Now a DOUCHEBAG METER... thatd be spot on hahaha

You know damn well you and me would be off the charts on that one hahaha

what you have in douchey-ness you make up for with your looks.......nah but youre cool as hell I lurve youuuuu

haha <3
I remember when the real/fake meter was on here... Me and Justin had so many haters that spammed the fake button on us.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

JustinNasty wrote
Yeahhhh the real fake meter was people guessing. They never put in the time to check pics and whatnot.

It was like a popularity contest.

Now a DOUCHEBAG METER... thatd be spot on hahaha

You know damn well you and me would be off the charts on that one hahaha
13 years

My boyfriend...

i herd dat food helpz
13 years

Err, could i get some tips? =p

As little embarassment as possible...hrmm
Ask little kids how fat they think you are and measure how mean they are.
13 years

Ladies, your oppinion?

Honestly, he was probably just playing with you but it sounds like he went psycho after you deleted him. Did he actually put that on your facebook though? If so, whoa..yeah, he's a jackass lol.
13 years

People who say sick things

WHAT TERRIBLE PEOPLE! WHO DOES THIS KIND OF THING? OH MAN!

*goes in chat to troll like always and make sick jokes*
13 years