Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

Ditzy:
Thats always been such a sexy romantic thing/fantasy for me.I would love to do that again but fatten up a slender girl to my size.

Not sure if I still qualify as slender, but getting where you are may be a fun challenge! πŸ˜‰
2 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

Ploppp:
My ex girlfriend was fat, but we would always eat together and I was always encouraging her to eat more, talking about food and trying to seduce her. I think she probably put on 60 pounds by the time we were done, and I had put on at least 20. I still think about her belly touching the steering wheel as she drove me to get us cupcakes, about her letting me hold her from behind so I could feel the entire scope of her belly in my arms.

That sounds so hot
2 years

New england meetup

Still following....πŸ˜‹
2 years

Mixed feelings

I think you need to do what feels right to you. It's great that your bf likes it, but do you? I found slower gains were easier to handle. Take a break and get used to the new weight for a week or two, then eat more or don't. I have spurts where I just really want to gain, so I do. Every once in a while I reassess but right now it feels like the only way is up for me (this may change tomorrow or next week)
3 years

Get / stay healthy & active with the extra weight

You don't ever mention your gf's total gain, but I'm guessing it was 50lbs or more over about ten to twelve months? (Based on writing off the quarantine 25, gaining a few then really taking off). Working remote and being quarantined she probably not only gained fat, but lost muscle mass. I find when I gain a lot quickly it gets hard for my muscles to keep up and comfortably support my day to day activities. Rather than a hike or bike, start with some strength builders like squats and fire hydrants. The goal isn't weight loss so you could even reward with snacks (unless she wants to lose it, which you might want to discuss if she is unhappy and continuing to do this "for you"smiley
3 years

Horny as i gain

It's very very true for me as well. Just the thought of

Chubbybellygirl88:
some added inchs and numbers rising on the scale send me into a horny fat belly party

Oh to be a fly on the wall...
3 years

Horny as i gain

I think it also has something to do with all over fat storage. Certain body parts that cause pleasure when jiggled are jiggling on their own when driving, walking, etc. Add to that the overall sexiness of a jiggling ass, belly and thighs and knowing you've got all that and feeling it.
3 years

What little differences have you noticed recently?

When I put my hands up over my head my shirt lifts up (as expected) but doesn't fall back down any more It just gets hung up on my protruding belly, leaving a little paunch hanging out.
3 years

How to avoid a double belly?

Do you have any fat relatives? Look at them and how they carry their weight, a lot of it is genetics.
3 years

At what point do you reach the point of no return?

MagicMilk:
Once you reach 200lbs it’s literally hard NOT to gain weight. Especially if you’re eating habits are bad πŸ™ˆ

Uh oh 😲😬😳😁
3 years