Just asking..

Lovelyxx:
Hi, I am an average girl 131lbs 5feet 3
I really like bigger people but I don't feel like I can talk with them about my fetsish.
How should I flert with them in a way that they feel like am making fun of them and that them gaining weight will make even happier?

Enas:
Are you looking for friends, or possibly a feedee? :3

Letters And Numbers:
That post is 7 years old…

Indeed, but that person still logs in sometimes!
7 months

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:
Hi, I am an average girl 131lbs 5feet 3
I really like bigger people but I don't feel like I can talk with them about my fetsish.
How should I flert with them in a way that they feel like am making fun of them and that them gaining weight will make even happier?

Are you looking for friends, or possibly a feedee? :3
7 months

Extreme gaining in a somewhat healthy way

Hello there! This might have been asked before but i couldn't find something quickly.
I'm trying to commit to gaining, and i would like to hear tips on how i could gain in a relatively healthy way, if im looking to get extremely fat. (ideally I'd like to end up completely immobile, and to do that successfully, i must be as healthy as i can in each point in my weight gain journey)
8 months

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

Cristinac1:
I want to share my experience if it helps anybody, at least to feel understood like ,you are not alone. I have always been into bigger boys for any reason ,since I was a little girl and I didn't even know anything about sexuality. Obviously when I grew up it becames a sexual thing, is like being gay (?) I don't know how to explain it , I only know that I can't be sexually attracted by anybody who is not overweight. And I don't know why but it's my thing, is a part of who I am. I have tried to date skinny and "normative" boys just to convince myself that there's nothing wrong with me ,but in the end I always get the same conclusion. I used to feel alone and a weirdo even in the feederism community, because I'm a straight skinny woman interested in big boys,and in my experience, this is not as common as other things like female feederism. I have even gone into eating disorders for a few years,and even rejecting fat and food in my own body, It has always been the same.
Nowadays, I accept myself and my sexual preferences,but I would like to have the opportunity to be more open with it. Sorry for the long text ,I needed to cry somewhere xd

Out of curiosity, do you have similar interest on guys that want to fatten up (but aren't quite there yet)?
8 months

Bellies. smooth vs. hairy.

Munchies:
Hairy or smooth, stuffed bellies are the best.

Hahahaah, i definitely agree, i find it best when that's the case! 😂
8 months

Munchies:

Enas:
Please offer your insight! Don't waste your time and energy on responding with completely useless, to the conversation, memes!

Munchies:
I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Beauty is subjective as well as a social construct. But that doesn't mean it's not real.

Fat - especially fat bellies - are stigmatized. Women have it worse, but the general public sees them as disgusting. This leads to a lot of mental health issues that can spill over to physical health issues. On top of that, people perceived as gross and ugly are far more disadvantaged over those perceived as beautiful or even average. There's tons on stories in the forums alone about those denied medical care or encouraged to engage in dangerous, life threatening things all in the name of losing weight. Some have been abused for their soft middles.

So saying "all bellies are beautiful" is more than a platitude. It is a radial statement of reclaiming power and control. To be beautiful is to be valued. And when you know have value, you aren't going to accept the discrimination a lot of people force on you. Because boy howdy do a lot of people internalize fatphobia and think they deserve the abuse they get.

This shouldn't be reality, but it is. And it's like this pretty much everywhere - even within the fat fetish community.

So, once again:

Okay! Now I can work with this a little bit better. So, what you write here is basically a materialist explanation of how this came out to be! The way i interpret it at least!

My question is, Is this the best we can do? To pretend that our bodies are beautiful, (instead of beauty living in the ideological space) in order to counter the discrimination? But it would require the same level of mental energy, or less to explain that everyone has different views! That's a much tougher ideological argument to make, instead of the "No, im beautiful", which is really only a reactionary move to the discrimination. It tries to prove it wrong, without proof which makes it a toxic and not a constructive argument! And I'm criticizing precisely that! And in fact i provide an alternative, precisely because i do understand that discrimination does cause harm! It is stupid! It is irrational! But the way to counter it is not with more of the same! But with something that will render the logic of the discriminator obsolete!

Also a few more points,
I never implied, and i see that it might not have come across clearly, that beauty isn't real. Beauty is purely ideological. It resides in the domain of ideology,each one of us has! And our ideology constructs our reality! Here I'm not saying that beauty isn't real, but precisely *how* it is real!

Secondly, i didn't understand how beauty is a social contrast at all. Beauty standards absolutely are (in any kind of civilization) i can see how perceptions of beauty can affect society, and how society can affect the perception of beauty people have, but that, again is something elde. I'd really appreciate it if you explain this point further, because i cant see how beauty could be a social construct!
And lastly, I'd actually appreciate it If you also provide constructive criticism to my previous post too!
8 months

Munchies:
[/quote]

Please offer your insight! Don't waste your time and energy on responding with completely useless, to the conversation, memes!
8 months

MrOverstuffed:
Everyone's belly, no matter the color, gender, shape, size, hairness, blemished, or anything, is valid and beautiful!
That being said, the only one I personally have a preference for both male and female that I can appreciate more on a personal level is a soft smooth belly. Whether it's tight or squishy is irrelevant, though I like it more ball-like than with rolls.
I do not find any bellies ugly, but there are some that I can just vibe with a lot easier than others because they are more my type.

Well, i understand that this comes from a good place, but i find bizarre this way of trying to appreciate a belly! Let me explain:
No belly is beautiful. For the same reason nothing in this world is beautiful, or ugly. That's not a property of objects, but an idea in our heads! We think it! It's us, who find things beautiful or ugly! And if there are many (different) opinions, some will find it beautiful, others indifferent, and some will think it's ugly.

My point is that this is neither a way to appreciate people's individuality, because it contradicts itself (by way of assuming that we all have or we all ought to have the same, set way of thinking)

We have to come up with something better than this!

For example things don't owe us to be beautiful. The first step to trully appreciate a belly on the basis of beauty, is to realize it's right to not be beautiful! And it's then that you can appreciate the relationship between the object (in this case the belly) and the person who finds it beautiful!! That's far more radical! Not only it is much more liberating, but it's liberating on more dimensions too! If you want to gain or loose weight, because you have a desire to have a certain body, different to the one you got, it liberates you from hating your body for not being beautiful, because it simply doesn't owe anyone that! But it also doesn't force you into believing that your body is in fact beautiful or ugly, because it's neither! But you have the freedom to like it or dislike it! You can find it beautiful or ugly! Or even be indifferent! Nobody else can force that *you should* find it beautiful, or ugly. But simultaneously they also can have their opinion, and you don't have to view it in the same way!! You can talk about it if you want, that whould be cool if it is done in a productive way, but you could also not, if you don't want to!

Note that this doesn't make harassment acceptable tho, constructive discussion is one thing. Harassment is something different and stupid!

I hope this came out clearly! And im really curious, what do you think? Feel free to criticize what i said!
8 months

Female feeder wants a pig to fatten

PiggyOwner:
Looking for someone to encourage to get huge for me. All done online. I enjoy pushing a fatty to their limits. I don’t however pay for food. I have Kik for better communication

Hello thhere! What is your kik?
8 months

Thanks for posting that xD

Also something i was thinking:

Humans have a set amount (number) of hair. It doesn't change (at least not noticeably) with age or size. So that means that if their length remains more or less the same, then when the skin (that has a set number of them anyway) stretches, expands, the density of the hair drops a lot. So the bigger a belly gets, the less hairy it will look as it grows!
8 months