Euro 2012

3-2 England, can't argue against that. The substitution with Walcott coming on was inspired. His pace was more than the Swedes could cope with.
12 years

What's up? wassup?

If someone said that to me, even though I know what it means, I just wouldn't be able to resist saying, "my cock if you play your cards right".
12 years

Energy drinks.

As a night time taxi drver I do drink them when I feel like needing a boost. However, I need ones that are more natural so that I don't get an immediate rush followed by a comedown 2 hours later. I drink V and Sobe, as they are the best at keeping me going for longer, plus side is I also like the taste. If I can't get any of these I will choose Relentless on occasions.
12 years

Just a follow up..

Considering there is a good chance his name will come out at some time. Even if not in this thread, but more from general knowledge of who it is from BGP, he would have to be pretty stupid to want to stay around this site. Clearly some people here do know who he is and that information will spread at various meets, or at BGP.

There must be a chance that should he be seen at any BGP event he will likely get a good kicking at least. He may well hide and not be active in any way from now on. I know most thieves are really stupid, but he'd have to be a complete moron to to stay in this scene from now on.
12 years

Ff's impact on you?

Bonnie Aslan Lion wrote:
Erm......I got a lot fattah....smiley
You certainly have. You were relatively slim when you joined first time, looking at you now, what a terrific gain, so sexy.

As for me, made me realise that I should get involved, rather than just lurking. the meetups are so good, I just love them.
12 years

Eurovision

MissLou wrote:
Softly wrote:
Go jedward!!!

My guilty pleasure!!!

I just love em!

smiley

Mine too...I think it's 'cos they're just so bad, they're good
They should be renamed J-Ed-Wood.
12 years

Where will you be...

1st year - Build up a decent bankroll and have sex with as many fat girls as possible.

5 years - Win a UKIPT, or GUKPT title and have a hareem of fat girls after me.

10 years - Win a EPT and WSOP title and have an even bigger hareem of fat girls.

I suppose I'm just a degenerate!
12 years

Talking to not talking.

Jesus, there's some bitter/desperate people on this thread. Time to cool down boys, relax and chill out. Ask Heroin_Chic how to get the girls if your having a difficult time.
12 years