Weight gain for someone else

I'm with the majority here as well. Gain weight if you want to and like, not for someone else's sake. It's about being comfortable in your own skin. If you aren't, it can create all sorts of problems. I'd suggest trying maybe a small 3-5lb gain, maybe even 10 pound gain and see if you like it. If not you'll know, and if you do you'll know. And if you're undecided, well that could go either way.
11 years

Fat girl laws

Cassieandra8291 wrote:
i need to show these rules to my fiance, he's not exactly a feeder-type but he's really into bdsm and puts rules on me, this might be right up his alley then smiley

It may even get him to take that turn down the bdsm alley where feederism lays.smiley

I think if the girl likes being humiliated and/or humiliated in public should part of the rule 3 and 4 apply. If not, then I think they should be reduced to more of playful teasing.
11 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

I love force feeding women. Binding them and stuffing them, driving these helpless ladies past the point of full they thought they could handle to something far more. All the while their belly gets distended more and more as it turns them on. And my demolishing of their once tiny fit bodies turns me on with each pound and every roll. Soon enough they'll be bulging out of and tear their clothes, people will be asking if she's preggo and eventually she'll be stuck a forcefed fatty for life with a big 'ol Demolition Man stamp of approval.
11 years

Anyone feel like this?

I've never really felt that way because I have so many fetishes (fetishi?).

I mean it doesn't get much stranger than going from liking fat women to liking fit and muscular women and back again plus all sorts of other things in between. I mean I have breast (and Breast expansion), booty (and booty expansion), tall girl, pregnant females, sub/dom, bondage, feeder/feedee, female weight gain, and forcefeeding fetishes. And I'm apparently a dingo furry and does amazing anthro and anthro weight gain stories. So as far as I'm concerned, I don't particularly care what others say. My tastes are so varied and out there that even mention of one of those would get a WTF-face.

My fetishes turn me on and because there are so many of them I don't necessarily need one or the other to get off. Granted weight gain with bulging breasts, bellies, booties, thighs and whatnot usually takes center stage. But honestly, when people ask, it boils down to liking big girls for me, regardless of how their curves adorn their beautiful bodies. People won't like it and that's cool, but the mainstream skinny/"fit" women don't do it for me. That's the way I am. I can't change that without changing a big part of me. So I says to them, "Say your piece and move on. I neither have the time nor brain space for your ignorant blathering. Besides, my beautiful lady is waiting."

I hope that helps some.smiley
11 years

Skinny feeders and food issues

For the OP, that is so not true. I'm a bit of picky eater, but that's mostly a consistency thing. I'll sit down at Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner and eat up. And I eat plenty of food, most of it healthy or health-full foods because I like to keep my muscles fed for my workouts. But I eat...like 3 horses sometimes.smiley I love feeding my woman and think it's only fair that I have a big appetite and enjoy some of the food she's being fed as well. smiley
11 years

Why is overeating so arousing?

I think there are a lot of things that can make stuffing so arousing.

The first thing that comes to mind is the genetic or social wiring of a person in the sense that they associate eating and sex as the same thing or connected. If that is the case it is no wonder that stuffing is arousing. The fuller your belly gets with food, the more it feels like a climb to an orgasm, hence more erotic and aroused the person gets.

Second, I believe that it also has something to do with a subconscious feeling of being a bit helpless. If you're a sub (which not all gainers and stuffers are), but if you are, you just stuffed you belly full of food. It is all distended out in front of you making it hard for you to move and walk around, and the food coma may be starting to set in. If someone were to chase you, would you run away or even be able to run away? Additionally, if someone else is feeding you, not only are you enjoying great food, but the guilt is taken off of you and placed on the feeder per the dom/sub relationship. Also for a feeder/feedee relationship, it's arousing for the feeder to be doing something to the feedee that will physically change his or her appearance. The feeder's actions are extertion of control and he or she is reminded of that with every pound, curve, and roll on the feedee. Likewise, the stuffing for the feedee may be arousing because it is an admission or relinquishment of control they have over one of the most important things they have, themselves or their body at the least. And they are reminded with every pound gained and tummy stuffed.

Then there is stereotypical guy theory. Bigger is always better.smiley But I think that needs a little more expansion so I'll say, Bigger, rounder, and thicker are always better.

As for is sex better with a stuffed person, I'd be inclined to say that it has to do with their arousal to it. Additionally, if you think about it, they just stretched out their belly so it is very sensitive. Sensitive skin creates another erotic area and it's big one that may or may not be pressing down on other sensitive areas of the body. Plus it gives way to sexual belly play which is always fun and maybe even if your partner likes pain you can use their stuffed belly for that. The increase in libido may be a result of adrenaline and like I said earlier, the climb towards orgasm.

With all that said...who knows? I could be way off. LOLsmiley
11 years

Do you like your job?

Actually I hate my job. It's boring, and I have to deal with lots of idiots. The are two saving graces though. I love my co-workers which is rare to find that. I have almost no problems with any of them. And there is a healthy supply of ladies that range from curvy to plump to fluffy to fat. Seeing all them wide hips, big booties, and bouncing bellies and boobs confined in soon to be too tight clothes TOTALLY makes it worth dealing with a few idiots. X-)
11 years

Whats turns you off

Hygiene is a pretty good one, at least try to look you are putting in some effort and care about yourself.

But for me it's smoking and tattoos on certain parts of the body. I can't stand smokers, go kill yourself away from me please. And the smoke that you breathe out is twice as bad and I don't want it in me. I wouldn't have a problem is drinkin was like smokin, but go about spraying alcohol on people.

And tattoos on breasts and booties completely turn me off. I don't know why though.
12 years

Favorite candies

Muffinmaid, I had totally forgotten about Warheads. They are awesome.smiley The best part was that I was able to withstand like 4-5 at the same time and my friends hated it. LOL
12 years

Dr oz and the 700lbs woman

Is that any different than any other person in the health and fitness industry? They all do that, especially to us in the feederism community. It's never about acceptance, always about making an example and ostracizing. I always love the let me help you lines because I really wanna say, "Oh really? So you're going to get me more vacation time, better pay for the amount of work that I do, rage against big business in the event that I ever want to eat good food it's there and doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Oh right. I thought not." Let's not fix the real problems and accept those that want to be different.

My last argument for these knuckleheads is that being thin or rather fit is fine. However, the overblown notion of it is not. Models have died trying to be "thin" and even Hong Kong's favorite son, Bruce Lee fell victim to this...well that's the most believable version of his death anyways. So being thin or most cases, too thin is just as bad as being overweight or fat. You need the happy medium...rubenesque for the win.smiley

Rant over. My apologies ladies and gents.
12 years