Fa songs

Baby got Back!!!
12 years

Bitten by feeder bug

well maybe you should ask her how much she wants to gain.
12 years

Favourite album?

Above and Beyond - Sirens of the Sea
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Linkin Park - Meteora
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Parkway Drive - Killing with a Smile
12 years

Make-up

i dont wear make up very often because i think i look alright without it. i do wear it when there is a special even though.
12 years

"let yourself go" article

that was awesome... now i want a cinnamon canonball or at least a donut. that article made me hungry.
12 years

What is a bbw or bhm to you?

i dont know if this is in another thread. feel free to remove this if it is.
im just wondering if there is a certain size that defines someone as a BBW or BHM. i was talking to somone last night who askd me if i was a bbw. and i said i didnt know. i think to the average eye i would be considered overweight and my bmi says i am obese but i am unsure if i would be classed as a bbw. is there a certain size, weight or look that you consider to be a BBW or BHM?
12 years

Money for weight loss

no but ive thought about gaining a lot of weight and going on the biggest loser losing it all and winning some money and then going home and gaining it all back again. i would never actually do it but i like thinking up get rich quick schmes smiley
my family is always on my back about my weight but they are too cheap to give me money for losing.
12 years

Ummmm... what?

hahaha thats funny as. what did u say?
12 years

Who gained over christmas

the scale says about 2lbs but i swear it should be more. i ate sooo much and not just on christmas but for weeks. my clothes are tighter though so thats a good sign smiley
12 years