Body changes impact your life!

Packingiton:
My impact was seating in a booth at Denny’s. I use to be able slide into the booth without my belly rubbing up against the table. Now I look forward to seating at the booths that my belly will be touching my belly.

I'm having that moment when I'm seating in a restaurant booth; squeezing into a booth and nearly being stuck trying to get out of the booth. Especially, when you're steady gaining weight and getting a bigger belly.
4 years

Waddling

At 239-lbs., I'm in the waddling stage.
4 years

How about fat chins?

To me, having a double chin was a badge of honor.
5 years

You know you're fat when:

When you can barely squeeze into a booth. I was almost stuck in a booth trying to get out.
5 years

Large ladies, what are your favorite clothing shops?

I mainly do Avenue. I bought items from Ellos, Lane Bryant and Torrid.
5 years

Fat quiz

The Ultimate Gainer. I love being heavier.
6 years

Coming to terms with my weight gain

bills225:
I had this problem initially. When I was right around 200-205 lbs I was very self conscious in pictures. As I gained more weight I got more comfortable and over time just realized that I was the big fat person in the pic. For some reason, time is the best thing for acceptance.

That's how I felt when I was around 200-lbs. Then I grew into the 220's, 230's and now I am in the 240's. I gotten more comfortable and confident with the terms of my weight gain.
6 years

Double chins?

fatty178:
I like it because it is a clear sigb of fatness. You can tell someone likes their food if they have one!

To me it's a sign of fatness. I definitely have a double chin. Not ashamed of it.
7 years