Cattastrophe:
God I need to be fatter. I just do. I wanna be massive and I just am so needy for it. My belly hanging down, my boobs bigger and softer and milkier, my ass and thighs filling any seat I sit in. I want my belly to hang over my belt. My ass to struggle into pants. I want to have stretch marks. I want my body to jiggle when I walk and be soft to the touch. I want to close my thigh gap and have my thighs to pop out of ripped jeans. I want my zippers to struggle and I want my bras to be tight. Im just so needy.
HappyBigBelly:
Goals indeed :-) Keep eating, the pounds will come!
Keep plenty of snacks on hand; even when you’re not hungry. Double the amount of food; like order two meals. I started eating a lot after 200-lbs. I’m around 250-lbs. if it was my intention of becoming fat, I’m satisfied with that.
1 year
Eat a lot, snack a lot. You might want to start drinking beer. But keep a lot of snacks on hand even though you’re not hungry.
1 year
Even though I don’t drink beer, I gotten a beer belly. My belly is hanging over my pants now.
1 year
Once I gotten fat, I had to put the lace up shoes aside. I get the slip on shoes from Skechers. I got winded by tying up lace shoes.
1 year
Eating two value meals from McDonald’s. Later on, snacking on a pack of cookies. And later on, a pint of ice cream.
1 year
I snack just about all day to keep my belly full and fat.
1 year
For me, it’s cupcakes. Tons of pastries. One time, I ate a half dozen of cupcakes in one sitting.
1 year
I had a camping chair that gave way on me. The weight capacity of the chair was 200-225-lbs. I was weighing about 240-lbs. I bought a new chair from Walmart that had a weight limit of 300-lbs. Now, I’m more comfortable. My colleague at my former place of work had broken two chains.
1 year
Bigdoug:
I’ve always had a love of food and eating. I have also always admired fat people. I remember being a little kid and being in awe of fat adults and wondering how much I would have to eat to become this fat.
I had an admiration of fat people; especially my two aunts who were fat. Since then, I would double the amount of food and calories. I gotten a little chubby back then. Now, I gotten fat. I did lose some weight; but, I wasn’t comfortable with trying to be skinny. I regained the weight. I do a whole lot of snacking and drinking Frappuccinos which making me fat.
1 year
I prefer wearing pants or sweatpants under the belly. Now that I’m getting a belly hanging over my waistline. I’m doing belly bucking sports.
1 year