Definite underagers banned

ChaosWaffle 1 month ago
86.139.28.5, thomase.sup@gmail.com

Hia 17 m Feedee Piggie here. Anyone front the UK who's a feeder who wants me big? :3
ChaosWaffle, 2 hours ago

Since he's 17 I've banned his account for one year under our new rules, and told him if he turns 18 before the year is up he can send a photo of his ID in so he can then re-access the site earlier if he wishes.
8 years

Mail not functioning for me

I tested it just now and it seems to be working okay for me, but I've reported the problem for fixing now. I noticed a couple more people in the shouts page have also had the same issue.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

It's a... brand new Pokemon, Magiana (jp). No-one saw this one coming actually, no hint of it in any code at all. An early glimpse of Gen VII probably unless it's some sort of evolution that will be introduced in a possible Pokemon Z. It's type is currently unknown.

Magiana was first revealed in February 2016 in conjunction with the upcoming movie Volcanion and the Contriving Magiana. It is a Man-Made Pokemon, created by humans 500 years ago. It posses a metalic body, text confirms it was 'made by human hands'. It is a Mythical Pokemon.
8 years

Whisperobscenities

meepymoo 5 hours ago
why is the dating function so broken here i been on this website before and uploaded pictures, but i didnt get any nudes from users like i expected nor any proposals to come and meet me in my town. any bbw gonna change that tonight ?
chubbyhoney 5 hours ago
Given this and your previous post, I suggest you check your sense of entitlement and lower your expectations. Women do not owe you free fap material or hookups.
makeme250 5 hours ago
Basically no one on here uses this for dating at least that's been my experience. But you shouldn't expect nudes and stuff like that, try a conversation first and maybe just maybe you'll get a nude if they want to give it to you...
meepymoo 5 hours ago
lower my standards? no, i like my standards as they work for me, they are very high, anyone willing to do as i say without question is rewarded handsomely, so its best for both (of us) parties to do as i say , without question.
ObviousLurker 5 hours ago
NO SOUP FOR YOU!
chubbyhoney 5 hours ago
I said expectations, not standards.
the juicy 5 hours ago
Meepymoo, upload some pics, fill out the info section and then we can advise you on how to be more attractive. At the moment, your "out of the blue" complaints are a big turn off, though. So fill out the profile section, post some sexy stuff, tease us in the "shouts" section and your luck will change.
Dailyspades 3 hours ago
I don't like u. If I knew you in person I would fight u. You think the world should bow before u. I like to see ppl like u destroyed mentally , physically and spiritually. Develop humility and try being friendly. You might get somewhere.
bc23 5 hours ago
well, that was creepy

meepymoo 4 hours ago
i didn't mean to steal everyone's attention, i feel this would be better in a youtube vlog, but you people, my fans, you don't get it, i don't blame you it is instead "the attitude" i'm seeing...it's NOT creepy to ask for nudes, i would understand lil kids, but not 20, 30 somethings bbw, i shouldnt have to even ask i am super good looking, go find me on soemo my username is wristybuisness (yeah its spelt wrong), and the whole deal on privacy, this is a fairly stagnant site, the fact you are afraid of other people viewing you on here doesnt make for a very "POSITIVE" website now does it? you should be proud to be fat, not embarrassed, thats where this website is hypocritical and yes for the record i enjoy bbw ssbbw this is why im here
the juicy 4 hours ago
hun, talk smack after you fill out your profile.
meepymoo 4 hours ago
i filled out my profile. go and read it
Dailyspades 3 hours ago
Your profile is not peaceful and very elitist. U have no pics and frankly I don't know y u are here. U seem stuck up and completely unfriendly. Why are u even here , your profile isn't even filled out just the " description " which lets everyone know your an ***. I understand privacy and not giving up real info. But asking for pics and general convoys shouldn't bother u, if ppl should go away why are u on this site.
Dailyspades 3 hours ago
I don't understand your point. This shout and your profile confuses me deeply. U say u like bbws and ssbbws. Make a more friendly description and upload some pics and don't act like your better than everyone else. Your just a man , u can die like the rest of us , chill and be merry

Banned again as usual. He was slightly tamer this time, for him anyway. Less slurs. smiley
8 years

Whisperobscenities

makeme250 profile, 4 hours ago
Demanding women send him nudes, and telling everyone how they should have their profile set up.

meepymoo 5 days ago
5.63.151.28, meepymoo@mail.com

name: meepymoo
about me: you come to visit my profile to find out something about me, well guess what ? what? im "entitled" to my privacy . what privacy? the kind of privacy that politely tells you to "go away" not the real privacy of where i live, my real name, the internet provider i use, because you know, privacy is a closely guarded secret etc so you want me to write something here well why dont you politely "go away" because im a very private person, just like you with your headless and bodyless pictures and im ashamed of being better than you, so i wont (rather than physically cant) be uploading a picture for you to judge me by, that would be offensive to my ego,so thats my job to do to you not the other way round, so why not chill out and get used to it, cus thats the way it is.

kind regards

Oh and yeah i like fat women, send me naughty pictures because i said so.
music: the sound of my own voice
books: the bible, according to me
cars: My Lamborghini in the hollywood hills
fashions: whatever i feel like wearing that is expensive and designer
food: humble pie
tv shows: my youtube channel, I AM tv
looking for: make sure you wanna have regular sex and your good looking, no personality required, if you have an attitude or ask me to buy you a meal, i will dump you faster than you can say sorry to me, your master

Came home to find all this. It's him, account made not long after his ban + his link to his SoEmo account:
soemo.co.uk/users/WristyBuisness/

meepymoo 5 hours ago
hi, can admin start removing people who wont show their face and body in a picture, it feels like trolling.. i'm pretty sure the offenders know that we know that no one is gonna be interested in a headless or body-less picture, it's just irrelevant and makes it harder to find people who are showing body and face in the same picture *gasp* no , it;s not impossible! thanks for hearing me out and hope you can respond to me in haste, thanks
ThisIsBananas 5 hours ago
But... You dont have any photos...
ThisIsBananas 5 hours ago
Also people are entitled to their privacy.
cantsseemyfeet 5 hours ago
Oh the irony...
meepymoo 5 hours ago
i'm not here to date, most people here are taken anyway so i just want to look at bbw, thanks
cantsseemyfeet 5 hours ago
So you want to look at BBWs but no one is to look at you? Sounds like you're the troll if anyone is
meepymoo 5 hours ago
why do i need a picture when no one wants to date, it's called being above you as judge. but i judge bbw only fro myself, so try not to cry
chubbyhoney 5 hours ago
So do I have this right? You want to force others (well, fat women) to post photos of their face and body to look at, without being required to post one yourself? That really doesn't sound reasonable.
meepymoo 5 hours ago
chubbyhoney not "force" where do you get that connotation from? no, just gently push, persuade and lure people into uploading full pictures to satisfy my needs, not too much to ask
chubbyhoney 5 hours ago
Thanks so much for your suggestion meepymoo. The admin team will thoroughly discuss its merits and decide if it would be a valuable and feasible amendment to the site rules.
makeme250 5 hours ago
Dude wtf some people come here because they are afraid to be open about this stuff irl so maybe you should just mind your own business.
ObviousLurker 5 hours ago
I agree, start removing people who won't show. Start with meepymoo
meepymoo 5 hours ago
Dude wtf some people come here because they are afraid to be open about this stuff irl so maybe you should just mind your own business >>>> why be afraid? this is a Fat POSITIVE website am i correct!?!??! so lets be POSITIVE about it? maybe YOU makeme250 need to stop with the negativity, dont be the problem, be the solution --- ok ill show myself but it will be a headless picture to show what im talking about
makeme250 5 hours ago
Your saying I have to show my face or leave which is bullshit I don't want to show my face I'm sorry that inconvenience s you soooooo much
chubbyhoney 5 hours ago
I think we all know what a headless photo looks like already, meepymoo.
chubbystuffergirl 3 hours ago
hi, can administration start removing people who won't show any photos of themselves at all, I feels like trolling... I'm pretty sure the offenders know that we know that no one is gonna be interested in a completely photo-less profile, it's just irrelevant and makes it harder to find people who have photos of themselves on their profile. *gasp* no, it's not impossible! Thanks for hearing me out and hope you can respond to me in haste, thanks.
8 years

New profile search

Our new profile search function has just been implemented. smiley It now gives everyone the ability to search for people by username, age, height, weight, distance from your location, gender, and fetish. You can also choose to look for members with profile photos only, and it also allows you to sort the results by either the newest members, or when members were last online (which is the best method for seeing who is currently online).

You can find the link up under the 'profiles' tab or here:
fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/nearbysearch
8 years

Location?

[fc2000:
The new search seems to miss people who haven't logged in for a while. Try searching on angierymes or new2thegain and the profiles are not found even though they show up in the AJAX function that creates the list of names matching what you type in.

Drat - I double-checked both those members and their accounts are both available for view, so there's definitely some sort of bug going on. I've reported it now.

I suspect it's to do with height - both of those members have 0'0" listed for their height and the minimum height for the search is 5'0". I tested using a search for another profile which hasn't been on for 7 months and they still come up, but their height is above 5'0", so I'm leaning towards height's under 5'0" being the problem. Have reported that too.

Edit: I checked for someone who was only on 3 days ago and is 4'7", and they aren't showing up. It's height that's the problem rather than older members. Reporting it now.
8 years

Location?

It should all be fixed now as part of the new profile search. smiley Take a look at the search under the 'profiles' link up the top or here:
fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/nearbysearch
8 years

Whisperobscenities

chillax: people are so tight nowadays,

Gh201591: yeah, people being tight is the problem

chillax: when i walk in the street, people dont throw money at me for being me, and i wonder , why the disrespect
its a serious problem i aint lying
just give me money because i want it ok gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu

Gh201591 > chillax: Can't hold down a steady job though right?

chillax: WORK?!?! im not having SOMEONE ELSE above me, telling me what to do, you must be mad m8

Gh201591 > chillax: Dude you've got no future

beautifulssbbw: lol i think thats a no

chillax: my future is on youtube, hence the fundraiser

Gh201591: yet you depend on the generosity of others

chillax: work is not even a word i recognize, im ABOVE thaat

Gh201591: to donate to you
OK, you'll just stay below the poverty line though

chillax: your a newb if you have a boss, good luck licking ass all your life, UNCOOL

Gh201591: Eh, i like my job, and I don't really have a boss at this company

chillax: me im gonna start a band, im gonna hire hookers, sniff white lines, while you get told what to do like a robot
Bands are the way forward, not employment

Gh201591: I don't get told what to do
And you'll achieve none of that
because you're a loser
If you had talent, you wouldn't be on a site like this begging to launch your YouTube career
But you don't
Because you're a loser
And you'll probably never not be a loser

chillax: its hard not having money but i have control issue with being told what to do because its OTHER PEOPLES fault thats the way they roll u should just go with the flow instead of challenging me i started a go fund me for my youtube, can you help ? gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu

Gh201591: Yup, blaming other people
No, I don't think many people will fund you.
I won't give you anything, that's for sure

chillax: im perfect, never done anything wrong, your just a hater, cus my future is in the stars, yours is with your next pie
im going places, where u going??????/ gregs????????? wow, achievement
im the best thing that happened to the internet
you cant deny the facts

Gh201591: Clearly, based on how many fans you have

iLuvGainers: What's up, Gh? How have you been?

Gh201591 > iLuvGainers: Doing well! Just toying with this kid haha

chillax: kid??????????
Really????

iLuvGainers: Yea...chillax is an idiot. Don't pay them any mind.

Gh201591: He loves punctuation haha
You're right, I shouldn't, but it's kind of fun.

chillax: i think im done here, im done being cool here, time to be cool somewhere else, and where i can get money, you people are like jews, fat and greedy bye now, n00bs

iLuvGainers: I'm too tired for any of that today. Woke up at 1AM for some reason and couldn't fall back asleep.
So I've been up and running since

chillax > iLuvGainers: wait.......IM an idiot?!?!?!? that makes you a zombie
you should give me money for disrespecting my hustle
i started a go fund me for my youtube, can you help ? gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu

iLuvGainers: I'm so ready to eat something good for dinner and then crash

chillax > iLuvGainers: eat poo and die

Gh201591 > iLuvGainers: I am too, yes!

chillax > iLuvGainers: hope u crash your car

beautifulssbbw > iLuvGainers: what do u have planned for dinner?

Gh201591 > iLuvGainers: Don't be eating TOO much now smiley

chillax:
its educational
(note: it's a link to Nicole Arbour's bigotted 'Dear Fat People' video)

beautifulssbbw: lol no such thing as to much

Mariofan27 > beautifulssbbw: Hi

chillax: everyone ignoring me now, thats an outrage

Gh201591 > beautifulssbbw: She's trying to lose a few though haha

iLuvGainers: I had a bunch of Chinese last night

Gh201591 > beautifulssbbw: otherwise I'm full agreement

beautifulssbbw: oh well that makes since.

iLuvGainers: I'm kinda craving pizza or Chipotle

beautifulssbbw: mmm i love Chinese food

iLuvGainers: I am but diets are out the window when I'm sleep deprived lol

chillax has left
8 years