Introducing feeding ?

I think that there are ways to bring it up, but I just don't think too many people are going to be in it. You can mention that you know someone who is fattening their girlfriend. And then see if the person freaks out, or says that it sounds like fun.
10 years

Introducing feeding ?

99.99% of the people do not want to gain. I think people who come to this website sort of lose the reality of that fact. The best way to find a feedee is to be on a website, and find someone who is already into it.
10 years

Coincidental run-ins?

Considering there are over 300 million people just in the US alone, and probably only a few thousand on this site, it's not very likely anyone will run into someone in real life.
10 years

Telling your friends

WaistingAway wrote:
Never once told somebody in the 'general' population I liked the idea of a woman getting fat (or fatter) on purpose.

I was out to dinner with a lovely lady last night who I've know for quite some time and who has recently gained a lot of weight. I would have loved to say something like, "You look so much prettier now that you've gotten fatter. I think you made the right choice."

Can't say that in the "real" world so I say it here.

You can probably say something to let her know you like it. Even something like, "you look good. Did you change your hair style." or "new clothes?"
10 years

My 600lb life - christina

theorangemage wrote:
This is gonna sound pretty radical to some/most of you, but I think people should only be fat if they want to be.

The only problem with that is that not everyone who wants to become fat can become fat, and not everyone who wants to be thin can become thin.
10 years

Boobs?

Crystal_C wrote:
Ya know, I've always felt cheated in the boob department. Most bigger girls I've seen have huge boobs, yet here I am a size 18-22 (pants) and I have small 42 C boobs. ugh. smiley

I know one woman over 400 who is still an A cup. C cup isn't that small.
10 years

No one knows about my fetish

It sounds like more than a passing fancy, a LOT more than that. My guess is that you are not going to be happy until you live your fantasy and gain a lot of weight. Feedees usually have to give up a lot to live their fantasies, and in this case, it may be your boyfriend you have to give up. You can just keep gaining, and if he doesn't accept it, let him break it off. Then you'll know to look for someone who either does not mind, or is into your fantasy.
10 years

Gain from medication?

Many medicines have side effects, but not every person gets them. Someone may gain a ton of weight from one medicine, and the next person stay the same.
10 years

Ca't have your cake and eat it

There is no reason why you can't be in the middle. Overeat and exercise. You may not get as big as some of the people on here. You certainly look cute at your current size.
10 years