Whisperobscenities

chillax 3 months ago
92.28.207.85, connorjohn36766@yahoo.com

Popped up and was boring and rude to me in the text chat today, he wasn't that bad until he went and posted a gofundme showing his mug and then flipped out when someone told him to not post the gofundme:

gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu

Banned. Unfortunately however there's no way to remove someone from the text chat when they've been banned so he's still causing problems in there until he logs off or something maybe. =/

Edit: I had to go to college but I did wait around for a bit and then he left when people started completely ignoring him. I guess that's his weakness? He's a regular little Napoleon, that's for sure.

chillax: yo i started a go fund me for my youtube, can you help ? gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu
yo i started a go fund me for my youtube, can you help ? gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu

iLuvGainers: Isn't YouTube free?

chillax: yes. but making a GOOD video, is not free
will you chip in just a dollar is better none yo i started a go fund me for my youtube, can you help ? gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu
how do we NOT see who enters and who leaves, because i really don't care, who agree's

iLuvGainers: I don't wanna knock your hustle but soliciting is frowned upon on this site
Just an FYI

chillax: I frown on you challenging what i have to write in the chat FYI

iLuvGainers: Ok...

chillax: it better be OKAY because i need funding for my youtube, don't get up in my grill if you're not willing to take some heat
noob

iLuvGainers: First off, I'm not in your face
Second, I'm not a noob

chillax: first off, better lose that attitude, before i MAKE you lose the attitude, kapiche?
second, you are a noob, as well as a troll

iLuvGainers: I was trying to help you not make a fool of yourself
But I guess it's too late for that

chillax: im gonna help you get a broken nose if i see your face, its never too late for a broken nose
before i was rudely interupted (by a troll) i started a go fund me for my youtube, can you help ? gofundme.com/rxsw2rbu

Saphiel Sir: Unfortunately it's not okay, you can ask for food but not for money here.

chillax: food is money.. fortunately i can ask for whatever i want, i'm more important than you

Saphiel Sir: So you're more important than one of the site staff then.

chillax: yes, than everyone on this site and beyond
saphiel dont be up in my grill if you cant take the heat

Saphiel Sir: Chillax, what's your problem?

chillax: you. you are below my standards of what i consider human

Saphiel Sir: Okay, what stops people saying the same about you?

chillax: they cant because none of you are gonna be rich and famous like me

faulty: i'm ***in' howling

Saphiel Sir: Is that all?

faulty: i love ff chat haha

chillax: saphiel how dare you question me, peasent, why havnt you worshipped me already
8 years

Large (lol) gamer population?

It does seem to kind of be that way.
8 years

Definite underagers banned

Mac505 35 mins ago
177.79.11.89, marcusdemoraes@yahoo.com

Profile states 'I am Brazilian, I'm 16 years'. Banned.
8 years

Way to make pics private?

clive2007:
I may be wrong about this but Saphiel, I thought there was a setting that could allow pics to only be viewed by those you flagged as friends (in one of the upgrades) - or was that only on the old version of the site?

Correct, it was only on the old version of the site, as part of the Gold package.
8 years

Way to make pics private?

It's currently not possible for anyone to make pics private.
8 years

Movies

Not Feed.

City Island comes up a lot with it's feedism subplot, people like that one a lot.

There's a bunch more answers in this topic here:
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
8 years

Wiggles

Not really anything worth punishing for today but I thought I'd record it anyway lol.

[15:10:18] Wiggles > HypnoPig: answer me pig
[15:10:28] JuicyJacqui: Sounds polite
[15:11:17] Wiggles > HypnoPig: right now.
[15:11:24] john518: lolwat
[15:11:30] john518: what's he doing?
[15:11:48] Freshman150: Mistaking being a dom, for being an ***. smiley
[15:12:24] john518: eh i've talked to her, her dom has very clearly established rules, so odds are they may have put Wiggles off limits?
[15:12:42] Wiggles: *** off
[15:12:48] bi3inchpig: LOL
[15:13:18] john518: no
[15:13:47] john518: lol wiggles is like a child shaking his fist impotently
[15:14:27] BBWcreator82: Earwig...are you playing?
[15:15:44] BBWcreator82: No, you've calmed down. Good..
[15:15:46] Wiggles has left the room
8 years