15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

edit wrote
Maximum wrote
Wow, some of those are reasons why I think fat woman are attractive, does that make me not a man? :S

I have this feeling that if we lived in the same country we'd hang out. just an impression.

lol i get that sort of thing alot around here, I must misrepresnet myself as someone cool online or something... :$
14 years

A tease to remember

lol wow lucky guy, i'd be stoked to have such an encounter and her reaction was great too, I could see that going so many worse ways, you may just get her curious and thinking more about it too, lol smiley
14 years

I dont think very big guys like very big girls...

Weesha_Cariad wrote
bbwildrose wrote
c00kie wrote
I dont theres that much of a probably with 2 bigger people haing sex i recently saw a video where a ssbhm and a ssbbw video were having sex and it seemed to work just fine.

ooh, point me in the direction of that video please! smiley

Same here !!!

pervs, all 3 of you smiley
14 years

15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

Wow, some of those are reasons why I think fat woman are attractive, does that make me not a man? :S
14 years

Help with a smoking problem

occidio wrote
Maximum wrote
lmfao, if you ask real nicely Tracy, I could delete it... smiley
*spoils his fun by pointing at the 'edit' then 'delete' buttons*

Quiet You! smiley
14 years

Any 'coming out of the fridge' success stories?

Not sure to be honest, there seems to be alot of people talking about coming out to there partner about wanting to feed them and fatten them up, but none about coming out to others that you are fattening yourself up.

I suppose on one hand it would stop the questions, but on the other hand it would probably create even more worry and stress.

Hmm, interesting, i'd love to hear from someone who has done this. smiley
14 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

SomethingStupid wrote
Hellooooo.

I am...just an FA, I guess.

Is it just me, or does this place's default profile image look like the silhouette of that guy from Mad TV?

I knew it looked familiar! lol
14 years

Frustrated with height & physical shallowness?

abeamt wrote
Computersaysno wrote
abeamt wrote
So . . . this whole thread was a dating ad then?

Yes, but responses skipped from four months ago to about three hours ago (at the time of this post). So he's taking it nice and slow, one step at a time, not rushing things... smiley

I can understand why. I imagine he can't get his courage up. His bar has been set so low, and he'll probably never get ahead of the competition. I mean, he has a history of always coming up short in the race of love, but can you really hold it against him for always looking up? Still, it's a long shot for him.

LOL where have you been hiding for two years Mr Super Witty? Although, you can be a tad cruel while doing it, as seen above. smiley
14 years

Fears

paradise-girl wrote
seriously Max, we should just get married. I'm like a total match for you, I love spiders, I collect BJD's (look em up) AND I love pokemon. we're a match made in heaven! jk

Based on our previous interactions, I refuse to look up anything you suggest.

Thanks for the offer of marriage though, but i'll have to reject that too harbourer of evil!
14 years