Chatrooms here

From what I have seen, most of the chatting is in private messages. When you are older than everyone else, like I am, no one really wants to chat with you. I do like the forums however.
10 years

I look fine!!!! (venting)

There are thousands of members on FF. If a few of them are jerks, just either ignore them, or blow them off.

For the people making the comments, it's like saying that a person will never look really good, because no matter how good they look, they can always look better. This is frustrating to the person you are commenting on.
11 years

Telling your friends

As was pointed out a while ago on another thread, there is a big difference between FA/BBW,BHM and Feeder/feedee. One is a prference/size, the other is sexual. No one needs to know your sexual preferences.

Obviously no one can hide being a BBW/BHM. As far as sn FA, I just routinely say I prefer large women.

But most people do not talk about being a feedee/feeder. You can quickly gloss over the situation by saying, "I enjoy eating," or I like a partner with a good appetite. But no need to go into details.
11 years

Faceless pictures

While I like to see face pictures, I can understand people needing privacy. If someone is a teacher, do they want their students seeing their weight gain? How about lawyers who need dignity? Or just people worrying about persepctive employers seeing them naked or into fetishes.
11 years

Troubles of being young here

Not so easy being 62 either.
11 years

Dear ff community

That might be like going to a gaming web site, and not talk about gaming. When most people go to a specific web site, they usually want to discuss the theme of the web site.
11 years

How to tell her

You two are engaged and know nothing about each other?
11 years

Boobs?

dragorat wrote:
rubyripples wrote:
ryledyaxiq wrote:
A friend of mine is a 40H. They hurt her back, and often asks her husband to hold them up so she can breath a moment without the weight.

I have also held them at one point. I was visiting and her husband left for work. She needed a breathing moment... It was awkward; not bad (who doesn't like holding boobs?) but it was like "You're married. Is this okay? lol"

Really.... really???? so she couldnt sit at a table and lean them on that or hold them herself, or lie down with a pillow to support the....

yeah... nope.

Ruby...if any of this is true I think she just got off on having guys hold them.She used the can't breathe routine as an excuse so she didn't have to come right out & tell anyone it made her hot.

There was a fake on another website who claimed to be a busty female, and had a track on the ceiling to lift her breasts up as she walked around the house. Some fakes really insult your intelligence!
11 years

Fear of the doctor's office?

Remember, YOU are the customer. He is being paid to take care of you. You are free to refuse any treatment (dieting)
11 years