Wanna know what i weigh atm?

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
lol or in my case, of whats looking like the freshman 50

Quit Teasing! smiley
14 years

How many of you are actually in long term feeder/ feedee relationships?

RubyRipples wrote
jessica667 wrote
Thanks everyone! It seems most couples are from the USA then, none from the UK so far, interesting... x

No they're not, did you read the posts? The last girl to post is German with an American partner and before that.. Stella met her guy online when she lived here at home in Scotland. She eventually moved out there to get married to him.

lol I think its a "grass is always greener" thing smiley
14 years

Fantasy bbw

johnxyz wrote
Maybe putting this on the LGBT section would help

elementary my dear watson!

OP also might want to check out the "kinkiest fantasy" thread in the Dom/Sub forum, I've read many of guys fantasising of becoming BBW's, you are deffinetly not alone. smiley
14 years

Question for all the gaining girls...

abeamt wrote
Royal wrote
I hit 200 at 10.

I'm with X on that topic.

When I hit 400 and actually maintained it for a length of time, I was freaking stoked. I remember wanting to dance.

Then go to Burger King.

It is my opinion that it is this post that is the foundation for Fantasy Feeder.

lol seconded, it is incredibly cute. ^_^
14 years

lol kaptn, thats both funny and sad/mean at the same time...
14 years

Pregnant thoughts today

LOL

I'm not really into the pregnancy fetish but do agree that it can be hot, however, as opposed to fantasy, I prefer to eagerly await when I will be able to really experience the joy of pregnancy with someone special, I hope to help make it a fun and exciting time for both of us and help avoid as much stress and pain as possible. smiley
14 years

lol and what did the Dr say about that? smiley

Gratz btw *is so jealous >.<*
14 years

Anime fans or if curiosity has brought you in.

I know, damn american censorship. smiley
14 years