Georgia back in hospital

I also don't understand the line "her cellulitis has worsened." Cellulitis is an infection which is fatal if not treated and stopped. It's not something you live with and get treated only if it gets worse. Obviously whoever wrote the article is not a medical expert.
11 years

Georgia back in hospital

First of all, I don't know how reliable the tabloids are. Secondly, once someone starts yoyoing, it is going to mean wide swings in their weight. Yoyoing is also very bad on the body. Most likely if she just stayed at a high weight, she would be better off. She will probably end up dying from her weight swings, and they will blame her weight rather than the yoyoing.
11 years

Who uses pof/other dating site

Good luck, if you are honest. I posted about feederism being OK if it's between two consneting adults, and someone did not like it. Since POF has only one employee, and his aim is selling advertisments, if anyone complains, the computer software deletes the account and bans that email for life.
11 years

Weight gain help again

You gain weight where you are genetically predisposed to gain weight. It's not like placing an order.
11 years

Fat to slim...then fat again?

Someone compared to dieting like a slingshot. The weight comes back on much faster after dieting.
11 years

From average to 400 on purpose

Whatever anyone wants to be is fine. But I think it shows that some people who are thin, are just meant to be thin, and people who are large are just meant to be large.
11 years

Distance relationships

One problem, is that you really don't get to know the person before you make decisions about moving, etc. It was a disaster with my first wife. If I had more time to observe her, I would not have married her.
11 years

I guess no one has gone from average to super size. Interesting how everyone plans to gain, but never does. At least not a large amount.
11 years

I have met a lot of new people who are thin/average who want to gain to 400 or 500 pounds one day.

But, has anyone actually gained that much on purpose?
11 years

Joining ff again

I don't understand why people leave, either. If you don't like some people ignore them. If they bother you, tell an op.

If you haven't found someone to meet, hang in there. It takes only one person, and new people join every day.
11 years